for Ah Romance!

Thanks, I hate it.
8/23/2020 c20 avatartribute
darn, this hit me hard
8/9/2020 c17 UGudBroXD
Wait, my smile is all yours?
ALWAYS HAS BEEN
7/27/2020 c20 Zebra wuz here
This whole collection is absolutely beautiful, but, *ahem* YOU HAVEN'T UPDAYED IN 9 FUCKING YEARS! Come on, don't go on hiatus for THAT long...
5/5/2020 c20 DIO39
Some damn fine writing. Loved it.
10/12/2017 c20 cidkemgl
Thanks for writing all of these, I loved them!
10/12/2017 c16 cidkemgl
Ch 16: this is the AtLA endscene we we're waiting for and were deprived of. Thanks for writing this!
10/12/2017 c11 cidkemgl
Ch 11: I physically could not agree with you more. Do we truly need another story about a saintly woman reforming a man beset by toxic dudeliness?
a) Katara is no saint, and b) she deserves a loving man who takes responsibility for his own emotional and spiritual growth. Luckily for everyone, the show creators wrote Aang.
10/11/2017 c6 cidkemgl
Ch. 6: why are you this way? Who hurt you?
11/11/2016 c6 2telecasts
Holy fuck, man. You don't just do that to a person. I was not ready for these feels
1/17/2016 c20 gj0bi
Wow. I'm enchanted by your writing, your ideas, the way you describe things, the way character's are so canon... I read your A/N about the fandom. And I wanted to say I agree with you. I'm not against non-canon ships, but this fandom had (and still has) the biggest ship war. They keep writing about how much they hate Kataang/Zutara. My best guesses are, some people use Katara for their thirst over seeing Zuko with a passionate person/with an enemy. They find the idea of enemies falling in love interesting. They don't like Mai. All of these are acceptable and okay. I have some non-canon ships in other fandoms, but they won't shut up about how young Aang is, how short Aang is, how Kataang didn't have "chemistry", how Katara actually didn't have feelings for him, how the ending was just "hero gets the girl" Guess the best we can do is to not fire against fire and act like Aang, peacefull. I try to, at least. Sorry if you're still feeling down, some times the best way is to not give a damn. Helps a lot. Thx for writing these, please continue.
11/9/2015 c20 68ko777
i really really enjoyed this chapter, and no I'm not evil lol
12/1/2014 c20 28oreocheesecakes
Even though each story was short, they were all meaningful and well-written! I love all the Kataang in this, and the story ideas for each chap were really unique and interesting :) awesome work!
7/19/2013 c20 jazmin benedetti
dkas
4/3/2013 c20 ffaakee
You need to make a sequel to this
272 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »