for Ah Romance!

3/17/2007 c8 8Kumori Doragon
I loved this one. Even though Zuko married Katara, she was Aang's all along. Very nice concept. I love it.

KD
3/17/2007 c7 Kumori Doragon
cute

KD
3/12/2007 c9 3xoxo4aang
i really liked these in the begining but then the real kisses one and last chance man they made me want to cry so much so if that was ur goal then it was very well done
3/10/2007 c9 11chocolatecoveredbananacheese
AW!
3/10/2007 c6 chocolatecoveredbananacheese
YAY!
3/10/2007 c4 chocolatecoveredbananacheese
HAHA! LOL!
3/10/2007 c9 Tokkalover
great story! I love kataang! don't listen to the flame rising guy- you are a great writer!
3/9/2007 c10 17FairyGardenCorgis
Dude, you're my kind of girl. I think you just read my mind or something. And of course it's okay to be an Aang fangirl! It doesn't matter what age you are! And hey, if you want a Kataang story, you should read my Aftermath story. It has nothing but Kataang in it. If you read it, great, if you don't that's okay too. But please say you're not going to stop writing fanfiction! If you do, I will die! You're one of the best Kataang writers here, and I always look for your stories! Well, hope you do write more stuff soon! See ya!
3/9/2007 c10 14589537964790
I'm sorry you're going on hiatus. I really like these oneshots. I agree that there isn't enough Kataang appriciation in the fandom...I'm an obsessive Kataang shipper, and it gets frustrating for me too. I look forward to reading your works again in the future. Kataang forever!
3/9/2007 c10 3Magnumus
Aw its a shame to see a great writer go, but breaks are always needed, its good for brewing the inspiration :P
3/9/2007 c3 1Our-Last-Hope
These are great! I love them They make me smile!
3/9/2007 c9 26AirGirl Phantom
Aw, how sweet. This one was especially good. I love Katara's comtemplation. Great job.
3/9/2007 c8 AirGirl Phantom
Hm... Strange, but very good. I liked it.
3/9/2007 c7 AirGirl Phantom
How great! I loved this one. Awesome job.
3/9/2007 c9 17FairyGardenCorgis
Another cute, fluff filled story. I've noticed we get a lot of fics about why Aang would choose Katara. It's nice that you turned the tables for a change. Great work!
272 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »