for Ah Romance!

2/1/2012 c20 3Mrbeavis19
These were all awesome. Lol I feel like such a sap reading through Kataang fics, but whatever, this fic in particular was fantastic, so thank you. :D
12/11/2011 c1 10LovinANDLivinLife
Love it! :D
10/18/2011 c1 2LeviTheQueenOfGuyliner
haaaaaaa
5/11/2011 c20 1dustykingdom
I love all of your stories in this story so much! They are all so sweet and well written! I LOVE THEM. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON.

anyways... thanks!
3/31/2011 c20 16SPYforYOU
This is really good. Waht episode is this based off of?
2/6/2011 c20 3Rast
Wow. I've never seen Toph's blind "ESP" used in quite this manner before. I love the angle you took on this. I really like what you did with Aang here, how even though it is second-hand through Toph, his love for Katara is *real* and selfless and very much so *Aang*.

Having this in my head, the image of Aang crying on the cliff...this makes me hate EIP Katara all the more.
2/6/2011 c20 Aleyvas22
BAD KATARA AND ZUKO! Making our Lit' Aangie cry :( :( :(
2/5/2011 c20 zebradonkey
Aang should've hurt BOTH Zuko and Katara in that episode.
2/5/2011 c20 Katsumara
Nice work here, Amira. Short, but very sweet.
11/25/2010 c19 78Liselle129
Honestly, I really wish that I could read this much into that ending. I personally suspect that the writers decided they didn't even want the actors to know that Aang and Katara ended up together, for fear that it would leak, so they came up with a way to do it without words.

I like your take, and it's extremely nice to finally see an update from you, but at the end of the day, I still would have liked to see a little more between them to make up for the horrid EIP scene. Your explanation is not bad but still leaves me wanting more.
11/24/2010 c19 Katsumara
A very nice take on the finale kiss, Amira. Nicely done. =)
10/29/2010 c5 5Eleanor the great
so, was the first kiss meant to be zuko? coz i always thought katara's first 'real' kiss would've been with jet... btw awesome stories so far :)
10/12/2010 c6 13chattymonkey5859
Oh. My. God.

That was the saddest thing I've ever read.

I would say exquisite job, but for the fact you made me so depressed.
9/5/2010 c6 8SlashersDream
did he die or smthin? jeez not happenin luv kataang they not ova!
7/6/2010 c1 8alice-in-wonderland-22