for One Thing Leads to Another

ohmigosh Jason Todd
5/16/2020 c42 Ann Rose
GLORIOUS I MUST SAY
8/8/2019 c42 Stormbreezes
This has truly been an amazing story. The depth and detail between the characters' pasts was phenomenal and the plot was so interesting that I couldn't help but binge read this story for the past week! The ending was super cute and I'm so happy to have stumbled across your work! Much love to you
3/23/2019 c3 Fayne
I'm reading this for the, I don't how many times now. I've read it alot. I never get tired of this story. It is so amazing! Thank you so much
2/14/2019 c20 3FallenXAngelxp
You know, I’ve read this book a lot of times over the years. But every time that I read it again, I just realize how shitty Robin treats starfire. Whenever Raven is brought up though he gets defensive about her but he doesn’t take the heat or starfire.
10/30/2018 c34 ensanesane
Was expecting a bunch of reviews for this chapter of people being mad at Robin while completely glossing over the fact that Starfire kept a completely preventable life changing decision from him (not for the first time) and then tried to run away (again). If a girl told me she was on the pill when she wasn't and had sex with me and then tried to leave afterwards, I'd think I'd have some issue with that as well.

But they've both made a bunch of mistakes and made up reasonably well considering the circumstances

This is actually my second read of this story, but it's still so good. I found this through Kryalla years ago and I always compare this to the e'ara universe in my head. Both are so good it's criminal.
9/26/2018 c10 4WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate
ugh that poem !
7/21/2018 c42 1SweetDARKangel16
This was an amazing story, I’m glad I was able to finally finish it.
1/27/2018 c37 Krusher
It's nice to see a fic where Starfire isn't the perfect can-do-no-wrong character that most people write her as. I get sick of stories where it's only Robin who ever screws up. And I'm not even that much of a Robin fan, but it just gets old seeing the same thing over and over.
12/18/2017 c42 Luna
I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FANFICTION FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS STRAIGHT AND I AM SO IN LOVE, I'M SURE YOU GET THIS A FUCK OF A LOT BUT THE PACING, THE PLOT, THE WRITING FORM AND STYLE, THE DRAMA, THE ROMANCE, AND THE COMEDY ARE ALL FUCKING /PERFECTION/. AND THE FACT THAT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CHARACTER IS IN CHARACTER IS SO SATISFYING I LOVE IT. I CAN LITERALLY SEE AND HEAR EACH CHARACTER DOING AND SAYING THE THINGS IN THE STORY IN THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL VOICES AND MANNERISMS AND THERE WERE SO MANY TIMES WHEN I WOULD READ A PART AND THINK 'MAN WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED NEXT THAT'D BE SO FUNNY/COOL' AND THEN IT HAPPENED AND IT WAS PERFECT. THE PLOT WAS SO FUCKING DEEP OH MY GOD AND WHEN YOU REVEALED THE BACKSTORIES IT WAS SO CRAZY AND THEN THE CITADEL TRIAL AND THEN FUCKING CHRISTMAS AND NOW THIS PERFECT END I'M LEGIT TEARING UP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM A LITERATURE CONNOISSEUR AND I SHIT YOU NOT WHEN I TELL YOU THAT THIS PIECE OF WORK SHOULD BE A CANON CONTINUATION OF THE TEEN TITANS AND IT IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN WITH MY EYES, I'VE BEEN POSTING ABOUT IT AND RAVING TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN. IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS COMMENT AND READ IT DEAR AUTHOR ALL I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT YOU ARE SO FUCKING TALENTED AND AMAZING
10/29/2017 c41 7gamersweetheart
Aw I got engaged on Christmas Eve too!
8/30/2017 c37 Guest
Okay, this may be a silly question, but does Raven's string really tie with Beast Boy? That's what her Happy emotion said, but was she just saying that because Raven THINKS the string ties them together? There is frequent talk about their string being tangled, but shouldn't it be straight if they are tied? I got the impression that they were tied, and I hope they are, but I just wanted to ask. This was never made perfectly clear to me, and why can't Raven clearly see their strings to begin with? If "the strings don't mean anything unless you want them too," then why include them if Raven and BB aren't tied? It'd be a little disappointing. Is it just to show that you can change fate? Like Raven did when she survived the prophecy?
8/28/2017 c42 11amsrule
what a journey! loved it!
7/15/2017 c21 Crissy
That was hilarious! I was laughing so hard that my mom had yelled up stairs to see what was wrong. In my head I was thinking Alferd stop talking and I think Batman and Robin were thinking the same thing. ;)
1,580 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »