FanFiction.Net
for His Stained Hands

1/3 c1 26Drumboy100
Donnie the hero again-inventing a wristwatch for Raph to monitor his anger!
7/14/2010 c1 1tmntlover2013
Great job I liked it alot.
3/24/2008 c1 17kmbloomy
wow, this is really good! you have a nack for writing! i saw that my story, shopping spree is on you're favorite list, so i'd like to thank you for reading it. again, this story is really good!
9/29/2007 c1 7Antoinette St. Clair
Very Cool! And sweet. ^^ Nice job!
9/18/2007 c1 7Calypphire
YAY! HE SURVIVED! *Hugs Friend of Leo out of excitement*

Leonardo may not be my favourite turtle, but he's one of the four. It just wouldn't be the same without him.

Well written

(=^.^=)
4/11/2007 c1 2Dameon
This story seemed very rushed. It has definite potential, and I think you could do a lot with it! More detail and some elaboration on the events should do the trick. :) Good luck!
1/29/2007 c1 203BubblyShell22
Wow! That's an awesome story. You did a good job on it. We all know Raph and Leo love each other dearly. Write more good stories soon. You are a very good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
1/27/2007 c1 114Ramica
You do have the premise for a good story and an interesting one here. But for me it seemed very rushed to have it all told in just one chapter, I think it might do better as a multi chapter story.

Drawing out some of the problems, difficulties adding more to the angst factor and so on.

Of course that could be just me, and you yourself might not be comfortable with doing more then one chapter.