for The Way of Things

3/20/2011 c1 43dumplings3
Awesome story. Love it! The humor is perfect and everyone's in character and I can see everything happening. If there was a 5 star rating I'd rate it 5 stars. =D *fav'd* It's so well written too!

Just letting you know: "vile" when referring to small glass containers used for storing/carrying/transporting cultures/mixtures of things is spelled "vial." "vile" only refers to the adjective "disgusting" (or something along those lines XD).

Around the end; were you getting lazy and using spell check or something? XD. Correction: "She was truly sorry he had lost the small vial of pond scum, and promised to help him find some more at a later date." XDD

I just love this though. Poor Telemain. Grovelling like a dog indeed! lol!
5/2/2009 c1 18Frost Hobbit
Lol - that was funny. I love how the cats call Telemain's moving in "The Invadement." XD
2/19/2008 c1 grey280
i like it.
8/13/2007 c1 3Lady Whimsy
I love the story. It's cute and funny. Keep up the good work.
6/30/2007 c1 1Lariaxa
This was fun, I like the idea of a domestic humorous scene with Morwen's household. Everything fit their character's really well and was very easy for a fan to imagine.
6/5/2007 c1 4DarkObsessor
Well...not trying to be mean er anything, but if your not sure, please dont tell me, lol. Normally I would not leave something like this but I've had a bad day and I feel like saying it.

If your going to comment on only grammer and not the story itself then I dont want to know. I know I have some bad grammer and spelling and so that's not really the part I care about. What I care about is if you like what I've written or not, because in truth I don't get alot of people reading my stuff so I really like any sort of review I can get, down to "i lik ur stry"

So at a time where I could really use some random person saying "I like what you have here" I get a random thing talking about how I write "alot". Dude. What the freak.

I know it's not your fault I'm having a bad week and such, but it's like, have some consideration for others. How about you? Would you like to have someone come up and completely skip over everything to "Ahh, 'alot' is not right!" Puh-lease.

And yes, "Vial not vile" I am speaking to you as well.

And as my farewell, to quote what it says at the bottom of this very review window,

"It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer."

Well rounded. Not a random wrong word.

Thank you.
6/4/2007 c1 Catann
A (space) lot, not alot. You shouldn't even use a lot, it's bad grammar. I think. :)
4/23/2007 c1 Dakotles85
Cute. LOL. I really liked that one shot. Best one I've ever read.
4/15/2007 c1 35celticfox
Vial, not vile.
1/28/2007 c1 15Seregwen Morthil
pond scum?

i don't even want to know...

this a cute, quirky little piece;

i hope we'll be seeing more of this pairing soon from you!

-seri