for SCREAM 4

5/22/2016 c2 71BlackxValentine
I wish this would continue. I want so much to see this story completed. It has so much potential, and I'm sure it won't be finished, seeing as it's been so many years. Still, this is a great start and I really, really want to read more. :/
11/24/2012 c1 1nikkih450
I really doubt you'll continue this :( ... But it was good while it lasted
9/2/2012 c2 9Love.Fiction.2020
aw no why did you kill dewey/gale!
12/15/2010 c2 4Mikami95
Wow. That is all I can really say. In just one chapter you can show such emotion. It was really moving. The first chapter too. They were both really amazing. I would really like to read more.
8/20/2010 c2 Laura
Doing great-keep going!
7/9/2010 c2 1mrose381
That was awesome!I know it said you last updated this since 2007 but please continue it!But if you don't feel like finishing it then I'll finish it myself!lol.Would you have a problem with that? & I'll give you the credit for the 1st two chapters!=)
2/16/2009 c1 1fashion247
oh i like this...
9/14/2007 c2 6Hufflelove412
Wow! I love this story! UPDATE!
6/2/2007 c2 1765789092343
hmm i wanna see how this one ends, Keep writing.
2/28/2007 c1 12TheRealAliDee
that was a good start of the next part in the series.

i wrote one of scream 4 today. plz read i think you might like it.

i didnt copy yours i just read your so dont be shocked

see ya
2/5/2007 c2 frozen-tundra88
This is good. Keep it going.
1/29/2007 c2 41TheDamnedIdiot
Ah, gotta love the Ghost-faced killers... not. I don't get why no one read yours except me... or why I'm the only one commenting, it's hard to find good SCREAM fics. Even the ones where my fave Randy's alive aren't good.

I love how you named Sydney's son after my lil vampire punk. XD yAY FOR rAY~

... What kinda name is Tatum anyway? Oh well.(still it sounds like Taters...) It's the only unoriginal thing about your fic (and unlike everyone else I know for the most part what's going on) but it's obvious Dewey would name his baby girl after his dead baby sister.

I can't believe Gale and Dewey are gone for good though. ;_; I really never thought they could EVER die. Even when Gale crashed into the tree in the van I knew she lived. I thought Dewey was dead all three times so it's sad to see him go too...

What's gonna happen to lil Tatum? And also... can GhostFace please kill Mark? - - Damnit to hell to this moment I still say the geek should've gotten the girl...

I hope you continue to write this. I'll try to help you get reviews if you want (like ask my friends to read and shit).

Good luck and please continue! Love ya cuz.

~~Bri the NumaNumaNumbnut