for A Place Called Home

10/10/2013 c1 Guest
I wish you would've finished this story. mostly just the Angelina part. I read A Tulip in the Sand pretty frequently (it's my favorite) and I've always wondered what happened to Angie.
12/5/2010 c2 5SimplySinful21
I hope u do continue this! Cause u left us hanging on ur previous story, Tulip in the Sand...which was awesome, yet confusing at the end!

4rm da blk chick$$$
3/20/2008 c2 Brittany
What a waste of what could have been a fabulous sequel. Tulip in the Sand was riveting, I absolutely loved the relationship between Angelina and Draco.. but X-men? Are you out of your freakin mind? Stick with the original theme; Tulip was at least in character, this is going to be ridiculous.
12/28/2007 c2 11slytherinqt
i've just read this and I'd be so happy if u updated. all ur stories r totally alsome and really would like 2 read more if u'd UPDATE. please please please!
12/1/2007 c2 Camille
Ooh, this looks good! Please continue!
7/6/2007 c2 arwenevenstar
HAVE TO SAY, I WAS WONDERING WHEN WERE YOU FINALLY GOING TO ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS STORY. I CAN SEE WHY YOU WAITED SO LONG TO BEGIN WRITING THE STORY, BUT YOU FORGET THAT AT THE END OF X-MEN LAST STAND, THE PROFFESOR MERELY TRANSFERRED HIS CONSCIENCES INTO SOMEONE ELSE( I HATED TO SEE SCOTT AND JEAN GO). WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO INTRODUCE DRACO ANYWAY?
6/6/2007 c1 BeanMeUp
*SIGH* You...you...are an evil genius. Just because you have the power to make people beg and plead for your excellent stories does not mean you should use it. Infact, I rather think you're abusing it. But...It [your update] was brilliant. Damn brilliant. I shall be waiting(not patiently)*glare* for your next update. When it comes I will dance crazily and people everywhere will rejoice! (Hip hip hooray!) xD
6/6/2007 c1 angelword
Wow I have been waiting for the update, but I didnt know that you have already started it. Please continue.
5/24/2007 c2 djinkies
I absolutely loved this! It was beautifully written! Loved it...from the scenery to Ororo and Bobby's inner turmoil! Don't know what else to say except update as soon as possible ;)

About a month (or two) ago I read "Tulip in the Sand" (which I thought was awesome!) and was excited to see that you started the sequal/crossover story. I see some similarities between the characters (and their personally dilemnas you created) from HP and X-Men and know I will enjoy your literary rollercoaster.
5/21/2007 c2 TinsleyCarmichael
wow! you just enjoy tormenting us don't you? LOL! PLZ update soon i know i kinda abandoned my stories too but still UPDATE NOW or your gonna be in big trouble! LMAO (Laugh my ass off)
5/21/2007 c1 TinsleyCarmichael
That is cruel and unusual punishment! creul and unusual punishment!
5/21/2007 c2 Dragon77
Grate chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
5/16/2007 c1 Rwwickedwitch
ite...now i jus read this after tulip in the sand...nd this is sum bull ass shyt ite...wat the hell...if percy nd angelina end up 2gether...but umm yea THEY DONT BELONG 2GETHER...DRACO ND ANGELINA DO..."PERCIVAL" is a stupid ass hoo needs 2 get a life nd move on...but yea...plz make this story at least a happy one
5/3/2007 c1 fidget0144
YAY! I'm so glad there's a sequel...but will Draco get Angelina back? *big watery eyes* Please say yes!
4/14/2007 c1 2SSJ Naomi
I loved Tulip in the Sand and i cant wait for the next chapter of this! There should really be more DracoxAngelina fics out there. Its my fav non yaoi Harry Potter pairing. Good work with the DannyxValerie fics too! ^^
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »