for What Lies Behind the Mask

6/6/2013 c1 2Anatoly
What I think is that you leave things undone that you shouldn't. The writing is decent, but the fact that you started something you haven't finished is just like the executives at FOX who cancelled Firefly. And like them, you are selfish, mean and not worth a crap!
2/24/2008 c1 2nomad62
Well there is still hope, you are still posting to Genesis. Pls may I have some more?

Very nice!
7/8/2007 c1 4Ceslas
"‘I’ll kill him’, was the dominant thought in Mal’s brain."

I know I said it before, but I like how this grows on rereading. More would not go amiss ;0)
4/7/2007 c1 16JayneDancing
Excuse me, but why is this just one chapter? I mean to say get me all hooked and fascinated and leave me in the dirt why don't you.

*wanders of sulking*

:D Not really, but more would be really nice.
3/20/2007 c1 Noa
Why oh why keep this as a one shot ?

It's a perfect set-up for a series...I can only imagine what

we could find out about the man they call Jayne.

Please reconsider...:-)
2/26/2007 c1 18stalltherain
Well written and an interesting take. Can't wait to read more about this side of Jayne.
2/14/2007 c1 Stone Cold
I'd love to read more. Soon please!
2/3/2007 c1 Ceslas
I can only say, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. Jayne as a soldier hiding who he is...yup, works for me on so many levels! More would be good!
2/3/2007 c1 Drakb
I like this story. Please keep it coming. I am very interested in seeing where you take Jayne next. Hehe
1/31/2007 c1 30Half-elf
I think it's all sortsa wonderful. I like the picture you're portraying. Different and very nice. I can't wait for the rest.
1/31/2007 c1 50Vampbarbie
Please continue this! Please I am begging you!
1/31/2007 c1 7wyntertwilight
I frickin' ADORE this so far! Jayne as an Independant, what an intriguing concept. His relationship and interaction with the Warrens (what we've seen so far anyway) is really sweet, and I'm looking forward to finding out the basis for it. Also can't wait to see more of the crew's reactions, and how they interact with Jayne the more they find out about him. Keep up the great work Druid!