for The Unsaid Words

12/31/2011 c1 8KitKatTicTac
I loved it! It's hilarious how at the end Morwen's just all "You idiot!" XD
10/26/2011 c1 TheLadyW
"'Morwenwlljomarme?'"

Ha! I talk like around my friends and family. Blurring words together. Changing random y-s and ch-s to j-s. Dropping l-s and letting my o-s and a-s shift into a midwestern accent I usually don't have.

Fun little scene.
6/29/2010 c1 Kaiakey
This is so cute! I think you capture Morwen's thoughts perfectly. I think that your writing really has the feel of Wrede's.

Thanks!
5/2/2009 c1 18Frost Hobbit
Aww, that was cute! =) I really liked the end, so funny.
4/18/2009 c1 4Ako si Elyana
My! I love it! It's so cute! God job.. there should totally be more stories of Morwen and Telemain.. they're just far too adorable! (I wonder what their house would look like... I mean, Telemain's tendency to experiment and Morwen's tendency to have everything spotles... hahahah)
10/14/2008 c1 Ivie
LOLOLOLOL! Morwen is really in chacater, nice to se from her perscetive, and the unsaid words are "I love you" if I am correct.
9/12/2008 c1 25The Lime-Wielding Ninja
AGH! Sweetness! I love it! :)
5/9/2008 c1 31Tsuki No Shuurai
Nice. Very funny.
4/10/2008 c1 57hollybridgetpeppermint
aw, cute! :D

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
3/1/2008 c1 6Lady Knight Keladry
that was really sweet. i loved the last two lines.
12/1/2007 c1 12DaystarsMom
Really good on the characters. Telemain trying to hug Morwen with both arms was *perfect* - that's exactly what he'd do, and how she'd react.
10/2/2007 c1 1Lariaxa
Good job, Morwen's personality felt right, and the emotions were there for both of them. Maybe this is totally off, but if the unsaid words are Telemains I can't help think they're something like "But Morwen I've got to use the pot!" or maybe "Can you bring me my tools so I can do an experiment from here?". Then again, maybe Morwen's patience was one of his experiments in itself.

My knee-jerk reaction is to say the unsaid words are probably something emotional like "I love you". But there's an underlying humor in your one-shot that makes me wonder if despite all the emotion and the outcome of it, that's just the icing on the cake. How often do you hear of someone desperately trying to contain they're bladder because they want to do something like propose, or aren't allowed up? Not very...

Don't mind me, I'm rambling :)
6/17/2007 c1 3copperflame
Very good. Except for the part about Daystar; it's irrelevant to the whole picture and breaks things up. I would suggest staying on the topic of Morwen and Telemain as much as possible, unless you write something longer. But in such a short fic it stands out.
6/10/2007 c1 17stretchingthelimits
:) i always loved morwen the best. i have a tshirt that says 'none of this nonsense, please.' i used to wear it every day!
6/2/2007 c1 2Winged Werefox
Loved it. This series has always been my favorite, and Telemain and Morwen my favorite couple ;)

Keep up the good work!