for Bombs For Breakfast

9/8/2014 c1 Perigwen-f0ab
Very we'll done. Everyone is in character and it reads like an eppisode.
5/12/2007 c22 7q.thews
First GAH story i ever read.

It is really like the original show (well, maybe Bill wasn't so great...) funny but not stupid (making such a parody could easily turn bad).

Ciao!
3/30/2007 c22 Starwalker2
Awesome story, well written. Thank you for posting it for the rest of us to enjoy.
3/1/2007 c22 34Mary Rose
Much easier to read in chapters. Thanks. I enjoyed the story very much.
3/1/2007 c6 louise1717
loved the appearance of bill's angel.did i mention i love a hurt bill.
3/1/2007 c1 louise1717
hi ,just rereading while i wait for your next gah fic...

and wanted to tell you how much i liked how you described bill using carsile's viewpoint.very well written.
2/25/2007 c1 61wuemsel
Really enjoyed this read, thought it was great. Hope you're already working on the next one... *hopeful smile*
2/6/2007 c21 louise1717
friends there for each other ,to the end.glad the cpr or telekinisis worked.dont want bill dying with so many adventures left.
2/6/2007 c20 louise1717
i enjoyed the reference to those bikers(one of my fav eps)and so wanted that guy to put on the suit himself and then blow himself up.might have injuried the good guys as well.
2/6/2007 c18 louise1717
i liked the line-im not superman ,i am going to save superman.

i like ninas character.glad shes willing to help bill.who could refuse his charm.
2/6/2007 c17 louise1717
knew ralph shouldnt take off the suit even just to shower.ad bill knew they would be at the hospital or soemthing was wrong.
2/6/2007 c14 louise1717
great look into bill maxwell and i think-good guy -summed him up totally.
2/6/2007 c11 louise1717
nice look into what carlisle really thinks of bill.
2/4/2007 c2 49Jo Z. Pierce
Great chapter. I like how you set it out for us, through Bill's thought process.
2/3/2007 c22 90LarryDuds
Wow.

Just... wow.

The words have escaped me for just how awesomely... awesome this fic is. Action, plot, injuries, flailing bodies... oh, it's ALL good!

Excellent job!

And welcome to my favorite authors list ;- )
20 Page 1 2 Next »