for Unfamiliar Territory Short and Sweet Version

3/16 c1 HighffelFlower
why on earth is such talent wasted on pairing tommy with anyone except kim and vice versa. I bailed out of this story real quick
1/17/2018 c8 MoonWind Dancer
Oh, thank you so VERY much for not writing a Tommy/Kim story! And for giving us 'medium' girls a shout-out!
Seriously, loved this cute story!
1/4/2015 c8 602Ghostwriter
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/31/2009 c8 13HorseRidersHaveMoreFun
I really thought this was cute, especially Tommy's comments about 'faster recovery time... and that just doesn't mean for injuries'... would love to see more of this pairing.
2/15/2009 c8 1Be A Warrior Casseau
Aw, very cute. Speaking as an average gal, too bad that stuff doesn't happen in real life.
4/15/2007 c8 17general-joseph-dickson
This was great. I never thought I would see a believable Tommy/OC or anyone with Tommy accept Kim be believeable. Great Job, you did it
4/14/2007 c8 29TheSilentShogun
You know you should really make a sequeal to this. I would love to know what the DT kids and Hayley would say about this.

Despite the fact that I don't like the idea of Jason/Kim this has to be one of my favorite Tommy stories.
2/17/2007 c8 17zeopurple
Great fic, I really liked it. I especially loved the joke they played on everyone.
2/16/2007 c8 12PurpleLeopard
i love it write a sequal
2/6/2007 c8 126rosabelle317
Ooh, very nice! This was very sweet, and I especially like that Mary Jane wasn't some extraordinary beautiful, perfect-in-every-way woman. I'd be muchly interested in seeing the long angsty version whenever you find the time for it. :) Great fic.
2/1/2007 c8 54SaffronAngel
Not normally a big fan of Tommy with anyone but Kim but you handled that really well. I think I'd actually enjoy a sequel for this one.
2/1/2007 c8 1GinaStar
So this is the short & sweet version you were telling us about! I hope you are going to do a sequel! I would like to hear more about this one!
2/1/2007 c8 36Baby Kitty
Now I don't normally read OC ones but you wrote it and kinda filled me in before hand so thought I would make an exception.

It was very good, the only things were you forgot the disclaimer (don't mean to be a stickler but site admin is picky sometimes) and protection, she shoulda either told him she was on the pill or they shoulda used a condom, might have also been a good concern to bring up that first morning too.

The bird was great and loved their joke. Very good and original.
2/1/2007 c8 2KaySpots
I loved it, and I'm glad you wrote it.