for Harry Potter and the Chimera's Sting

6/4/2016 c4 Locket1
Shame this didn't continue. It had potential
1/17/2014 c4 mysticmoon1331
i look forward to reading more of this! :)
2/3/2012 c4 3WhiteElfElder
Interesting concept. I wonder how 701 would react to knowing what 494 did. At some point this is all going to blow up marvoulsly.
4/18/2011 c4 Immortalis Cruor Elf
update sooooooooooon!
2/17/2011 c4 janet1982
great story=)

please update
12/19/2010 c1 3The Pianist's Touch
I. Am. So. Bored. So, to solve this, I am going to obnoxiously comment on every single chapter until u update. So. Update
10/14/2010 c4 bananacupcakes
please update soon :)
7/17/2010 c4 1Krysstinia
You've got something great started here. I read with bated breath and can't wait until the next update. I sincerely hope that this hasn't been abandoned. Keep up the admirable work.
6/5/2010 c4 4kuhekabir
good story :)
4/23/2010 c4 3ao3lover101
I love it, please update soon.
8/5/2009 c4 12Alec McDowell
Oh, man. This? Unexpectedly good. I read the summary and thought it would be crappy but I decided to take a peak anyways and it is more than surprisingly good. Love Harry and Alec's characterization, and their reactions to the wizarding world. I was a bit surprised that both they and Remus didn't smell the other being not human... I doubt it's happening but I would be totally ecstatic if there was more coming with this!
7/29/2009 c4 7JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre
Very cool! I like! Alec and Harry are so COOL! Poor Remus but that's what he gets for trying to get away from a transgenic. LOL. Sorry. This is really awesome fic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/17/2009 c4 24Basill
Update!Update!Update!Update! Oh yea, have i mentioned Update?
9/24/2008 c4 The Psychotic Contemplator
pretty good. kinda confusing, but i liked it.
9/7/2008 c4 7Kaito Echizen
This very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »