for From Beyond the Clouds

Thanks for sharing.
5/27/2016 c10 Pinklove473
Nice story :)
1/17/2016 c10 Guest
It was such a beautiful thrilling sweet mystic story ! Loved it.
3/7/2015 c10 katiek121
Good story!
8/25/2010 c10 18Idreamofivan
Great story! At times a little confusing as in who was in the room or which of the bad guys was talking to which, but overall awesome, and considering there were so many people in that house at one time and so many characters, it might have been just me not reading too attentively!
6/1/2010 c10 2history
i love your story ! Aralyn looks like a lot for me persephone the wife of hades .
3/22/2010 c10 9Ozlex
Really fantastic story. I'm so glad you've stuck to the series so intently. I really hate when authors create their own second generation. Maybe noone actually watched the last epiosde? Piper and Leo have Wyatt and Chris, Pheobe and Coop hav two girls and Paige and Henry have a son and twins. Your're story is truly unique which is saying something considering how many Chris stories are now out there. Congratulations, I loved it :D :D
9/9/2009 c10 SHuntress
*sniffels a bit*

I enjoyed it very much :)

Thanks for sharing it with us :)
6/23/2009 c10 4Raeigh
Haha! Great story, the only thing wrong with it is that in chapter 8 you said "They were all disguised as muggles." instead of "mortals". I almost didn't notice it because of my HP ossession. :P
6/12/2009 c10 260The Mome Raths Outgrabe
nice story very interesting and in many of the chapter I couldn't wait to hit the next button
6/11/2009 c10 lizardmomma
very good job with the ending. I am sorry to see the story is done.
6/7/2009 c10 11petites sorcieres
I wished it have been longer, but anyway ^^ I like it ! That was awoesme and the end was great ^^
6/6/2009 c10 12FirePony16
Awesome story, that was so wonderfully awesome. Excellent job.
6/6/2009 c10 11angel74
I just found your story yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to find it to be so refreshingly original. It was very interesting and I enjoyed it, but I was left feeling confused as well.

Although you attempted on several occasions to explain Aralyn and the origin of demons, I found myself puzzled. Her character seemed very wishy washy, with no clear purpose other than explaining her recent bizarre behavior as a case of boredom. Everyone is motivated by something to some degree and her actions seemed completely random and without much forethought. It was if she were acting on mere whims.

Prue tells Chris that if he needs help to call upon Aralyn but that she may not help him. What kind of advice is this? Why would the the matriarch ghost or the Elders even trust her when they claim that she is neutral? Trusting in her could have ultimately destroyed them. If anything they should have warned them to be wary of her.

I don't know... I liked the premise of your story, but I'm still wanting a depth of understanding that I somehow did not achieve through the course of reading this... Not enough was explained about her origins as a mortal and coming into power, or about these other worlds. (And by that do you mean alternate realities, or physically other planets?) I know its not a major plot point, but further background might lend some insight into why she chose Chris as her heir, (but not really?)

All that being said, you should still be congratulated for crafting such an interesting story. I will be definitely be checking to see if you have any other works. Thank you for sharing.
3/15/2009 c8 3Phoebegirl319
I found this fic yesterday and all I can say is...WOW.

This has got to be the BEST Charmed-Chris story I've ever read! I literally search on this site practically BEGGING someone to write a story like this!

I know you haven't updated in a while, but PLEASE continue! I think a LOT of people would be grateful if you did! I hope my review will somehow persuade you to see that this story is so amazing and NEEDS to be finished!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »