for Second Chance

3/15/2009 c8 jhall1394
great story! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
2/14/2009 c7 jhall1394
Love story write more soon!If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help!

Please spread the word and call these numbers Nickelodeon 212-258-60 The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BEACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
1/30/2009 c14 jhall1394
Hey love your story please write more soon,and I wanted to ask you for a huge favor I didn't like the way Instant Star at all and that wasn't even the planned ending they were supposed to have a season 5 and by the time they found out about the show they already filmed the last episode of season 4 We deserve to know how it would have ended and I really believe in Tommy and Judes love for each other please go to the myspace and in the search engine type the myspace website/saveinstantstar/ I didn't create it but it has some good ideas to help save the show alsso sign the petition and the petition you can find the petitition webssite in the myspace profle under jordanI didn't create this ether type the webs abdress please spread the word thanks I really appreciate it and just let me know!
10/1/2008 c28 3Kelsilina
oh my god i just read your story and it was really good and then i went to your profile and saw that you ahve the same name as mine isn't that cool well i thought it was anyway. so why is the sequal on hiatis i'm about to start reading it. good story keep it up.
7/9/2008 c28 1BCGC
OMG!

This was SO cute!

I'm about to start reading the sequel right now and I can't wait!

Thanks for writing this super uber amazing fanfic!

:]
6/30/2008 c28 7Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
lOVE IT
6/30/2008 c4 Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
Who wrote that song?
2/21/2008 c28 15breezyme
I love this story to death, really. Nikki, Diane, all of your characters are just great. And your dialogue is amazing; witty, clever, everything you want. Keep up the amazing work!
7/11/2007 c28 23Alexis Dawn
i loved this story !it made me cry and laugh your a fantastic writer
6/30/2007 c28 20Miss x Massacre
this was the most cutest story i've read! i stayed up til qurter after four finishing the story! i LOVED nikki in this story she was way funny. and i thought that shirt nikki gave to Jude on christmas was HILARIOUS. loved the jommy fluff and stuff as always.

:]

I'm gonna read the sequel tomorrow.
6/23/2007 c1 9StarGirl8480
OMG! I just finished reading this (I've been reading it for about 4 days now...) and I absolutely love it. I had stopped reading fanfics for a long time for some reason... and didn't really feel like picking it up again but one day I just got bored and picked yours. I am really happy that I did, you had me hooked from the first chapter. Keep on writing, and I'm looking forward to the sequel!
6/3/2007 c28 5tanya2byour21
I am siting here crying right now. I loved this story is was fansastic. you are a very talented writer and I loved it. Keep up the great writing and I so can't wait to read the sequel.

Tanya
6/1/2007 c11 2crazychick9087
ok just want to say a couple of your sentances didnt make since... and you said she was 19 when she was pregnant and now your saying she was 18

others wise it is great
5/31/2007 c28 22the.words.of.a.heart
can't wait.
5/31/2007 c28 Gaialy
First of all- loved the story :)

Second of all- the video is great! Although some of the text is hard to read, because the background was white. Other than that it is perfect :) Can't wait for the new story !
331 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »