FanFiction.Net
for Don't Save Us From The Flames

8/6/2012 c1 Frust-sheep
Dark and really good. :D
Yep, it's me again and no I don't stalk you. *lol* I just saw, you can make perfect icons & you can write, too? Oh that is really not fair. *lol* Anyway really great work...in creating and writing. :)
2/21/2010 c1 2MzFizzySprite
I have to say you're probably my favorite Kyro Author
2/10/2009 c1 15Alexxis T. Swan
Deep down inside we both know she wanted that to happen as well. Never mind actually. I totally understand why she couldn't run. Great story. Nice angst. Not over-the-top. Pretty good Kyro.
7/14/2007 c1 9DanceOfTheEntWives
wow okay you were right, that was dark! but still good. and really realistic.:-)
2/28/2007 c1 9Miouhaneun
Wow, such angst, such darkness. I could have sworn I saw him here standing right beside me, the madness glowing in his eyes. This was almost scary to read, since it all felt so real. It also made me sligh sad, cause I feel like it were also a very realistic portray of the Pyro he turned into in the third film. Thia was in ever way, a broken mans tale, and I loved every second of it!

Ps. I'd be glad if you would check out my ‘I am Death’ story also, and maybe tell me what you think.
2/25/2007 c1 32GuesssWho
Listening to 'Sunny Came Home' as I read this.

And sometimes rage can keep you warm.
2/11/2007 c1 8Enrika721
Oh my god. That was really good. The angst was perfect, it was all perfect!

Kate (Fantasygirl721)
2/4/2007 c1 1AutomaticLove
Wow, amazing! That's actually how I pictured Pyro if he survived X3, please write more like this!