FanFiction.Net
for Casting Moonshadows

5/16 c19 gweenturtle
Amazing
5/9 c87 beanieturtwle
AMAZING I love this series are their gonna be more?
5/5 c74 beanieturtwle
lol smut,
4/26 c41 Beanieturtwle
Wow… Just, wow
4/26 c30 BeanieTurwtle
AMAZING!
1/29 c87 9SiriuslyLoopyDora
So I have reread this over the last week because I remember how amazing it was! And it didnt dissapoint.

I know it's unlikely you will continue the rest of it, but I would absolutely love it if you did. Especially considering there is only 1 year of hogwarts left.

Anyway, if not this fanfiction is still truly a special one. Probs in another few years time I will give it another re-read.
1/12 c87 1more chapter
Hi, I just write to ask for another chapter. I know it has been 4 years since the last update, but this story is very very good, and I want to know how ends.
10/1/2023 c35 air
Hi! i just wanted to say how much i love this story. i don't really read fanfics but an artist i liked posted a fanart for this one. so i read it when i was younger. i finally reread it and loved it just as much! ive read 4 fics and this is so good im scared to read another one cause it can't compare. Thank you so much for writing it!
9/26/2023 c5 Hedwig35
I hope you finish these stories one day...
9/10/2023 c64 Venus
I just can't with the fact that people DO dress like absolute prostitutes for attention Moony my poor baby.
7/22/2023 c87 Mal
Even if you're never able to update this fic again, I'm so glad I read it. This is one of the best marauder fics out there. God, it's so good. Your writing and characterisation is wonderful.

Thank you thank you thank you! Really appreciate you writing and sharing such an awesome story.
Mal
7/22/2023 c86 Mal
Damn! I cried at the image of the silver fox curled up next to her ear. That scene, this entire chapter was powerful.
7/22/2023 c85 Mal
oh god. I teared up when Serius started talking about their future. I love these two so, so much.
7/21/2023 c79 Mal
I've gotta say, I just adore how you skip over the potentially boring parts such as tutoring, and get to the fun! I really enjoy your writing stile. You have such a lovely flow of drama, fun, seriousness and fluffieness.
7/21/2023 c76 Mal
Seriously! best.! pranks! Ever!
9,295 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »