FanFiction.Net
for Fear

4/9/2010 c2 37SilverCat63
Very nice way of capturing Sam and Dean's characters. I can really hear their voices as I read this. It's kind of sad that they're not afraid "of the monsters under the bed." because that's just... sad. But their normal fears are a great way to balance out their non-fears... Sad but nice, great way to sum this up.

(I figure by now you know there's a couple of format errors, so I won't mention those =)
11/28/2007 c2 2Midnight LeAnn
we all would have fun if we owned them, but alas we don't. oh thanx for the alerts and everything. anyway was wondering if you read both stories? umm this was so sad and the little Emma(i think) was soo sad. their fears would be different than ours, excellent.
11/10/2007 c2 123ThrashMetalQueen
Okay, these chapters are WAY TOO SHORT. If you're going to write a fic, at least put more into it. And don't write in bold, it ruins the whole story. thanks.
2/20/2007 c1 7DemonDragon666
Awesome story. I loved how you made it seem like they were actually saying it. You really portrayed them well. I feel so bad for them (tear). Anyway, thanks for reviewing my story. Please write more.
2/8/2007 c2 4piker84
another good chapter, you have maneged to capture the two very well
2/8/2007 c2 45Thru Terry's Eyes
carly these are really good. You managed to shift the tone so that it really seems like another person. Lovely.
2/8/2007 c2 61Sarah the mutant farm girl
"So, my fears aren’t normal, but no matter how hard or long I try, neither am I." I love that line! You did it again, dear. I really like it! You've done a wonderful job.
2/8/2007 c1 4piker84
well done, I would love to read more, dont be scared to to post your ideas if there will always be atlest on person out there who would like you style, and in this case so far 5, so keep going and good luck
2/7/2007 c1 61Sarah the mutant farm girl
I found this on accident, but when I saw your name attached I had to read. It's VERY short -tear- but good. You have a pretty good handle on Dean's fears. I can't wait to see more from you. Don't be so afraid to put your work out there, you are a writer.
2/6/2007 c1 10DeeUnnatural
I Liked it. It was like Dean was talking to himself and looking back to the heartaches of his life and what may come. I think you did a good job. I like to see you do a story with the brothers going deep into their feelings.
2/6/2007 c1 45Thru Terry's Eyes
Damned thing won't let me review. Try again.

Yea! Welcome to the crazy house. That was good. You really do have a snappy style I like. Oughta be great for Supernatural.
2/6/2007 c1 12adder574