FanFiction.Net

Damn true for Tunis chara
1/25/2009 c3 2harmonious
great poems
6/19/2008 c2 30Pitaloka
What a sad poem! I cried after I read your poem. Poor Aquarius Camus. Camus is one of gold saints who suffered and also became a victim of the Galactic Wars.
2/11/2007 c3 18LadyKnightSkye
These are good.

And you said that my song fics remind you of your friend. Well, i just have to say that her philosophy is not one I totally agree with. But I have to say that it is clever.

Keep it up!
2/9/2007 c3 7Steamrollers Solve All
Short is sometimes good. Look at Hemingway's stories.

When you're talking about Aiolia's childhood, short is fitting because his childhood WAS short.
2/8/2007 c2 Steamrollers Solve All
There there... Camus. He wasn't your last student... Isaac was still alive, after all.

And then Hyoga killed him mercilessly.

You see? Your students follow your wonderful example of conduct! No reason to be ashamed!
2/8/2007 c1 Steamrollers Solve All
Short but very deep. Evil Saga would be proud.
2/7/2007 c2 DeathIsVirtue
Kinda depressing but so very true about him at the same time. He really does seem to have a heart of ice figuratively speaking of course, but as the series goes on you see more of the real Camus rather than the icey sculpture he seems to have made of himself. I personally think the song that relates to him is Madonna's song "Frozen", but thats just me. Anyway I hope you update soon because they are really interesting to read and review about.
2/7/2007 c1 DeathIsVirtue
Even though short, it was really good. Also the fact that Saga is my favorite puts the icing on the cake. Anyway I think that you did an amazing job with this poem and that it really portrays the struggle going on in side of him. Great Job _0! and please update soon!
2/7/2007 c1 18LadyKnightSkye
Hey! i finally get to review some of your stuff! And I do like this poem, though it is short. But it is a good short poem. I really do like it. Helps that Saga's my current fav. Hee.