for Tug of Warren

9/30 c31 ColeFan
Great I like Cole&Prue more as Cole&Phoebe.
8/20 c30 Varvara11
Gute finde das paar Cole und Prue besser.
1/23 c1 Guest
Your story was so engaging. Reading it in 2021 and could not put it down. Please update
1/23 c31 Guest
Please finish the story. Its so good. Would love to see phones and Cole get back together
8/6/2020 c31 aleaz07
the story is so good, i would have love an epilogue to wrap up things
9/3/2017 c31 jocelyn
one more chapter please, just of all of them in the manor together...just a little resolution to all the drama.
6/13/2017 c31 Guest
Need more
9/18/2015 c31 2l3largus
Argh! You're right at the end, how've you not updated? Argh!

... Sorry, that's not the positive feedback you & this story deserve.

I usually don't read stories written in script format, stories past season 8, and I usually avoid Pheobe x Coop like the plague but something about your fix kept me past the first chapter. Maybe it was that unlike all the other "script formatted" stories, yours is actually written like a script. I was able to get all the details I need to perfectly envision the scene playing out, & the few times details were sparce, my imagination created the background without me even knowing it.

I think you did great with characterization. God, you made those children adorable! There are a few times (like when Piper is mad at Pruett) I would have liked to see more detail on Piper's feelings but it would've broken format.

I absolutely loved both this and the prequel & I do hope you continue this.

Sorry if this review is a but disorganized or lacking (there's much more that I want to gush about with this series) but I just read them both back to back since 3 in the morning, so I'm going to close my eyes for a bit.

Keep on keepin on.
-l3largus
p.s. Here's a big basket of muffins. There's one for each chapter in this story & the prequel.
5/31/2015 c31 HCullen
Five years! Other chapter ... O a very long resumé!
11/24/2014 c31 gabyhyatt
I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON
7/18/2014 c31 14Lady Isabelle Black
Please update this story
2/5/2014 c31 1brainmaze
Wish this was finished and with less Coop
6/1/2013 c31 Guest
what. WHAT WHY ISNT THIS UPDATED FOR 3 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG THIS IS MAKING ME CRY PLEASE UPDATE DX
12/16/2012 c5 gleeluver101
Greys anatomy reference
10/4/2011 c31 Guest
Ok I have a major bone to pick with you. why on earth did you let the story just stop there. do you have any intention to finish the story?
368 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »