for Tug of Warren

8/12/2011 c31 zhx1
New reader alert! Wow, I just discovered this awesome fic yesterday and I have to say that it's my favorite Cole/Phoebe story so far!

You're doing a great job and keep up the good work. :P

Keep updating and don't ever abandon this...cuz this sorty is absolutely awesome!

Good luck :D
10/11/2010 c31 2AReason2Write
This story is so awesome lol although I hope Coop gets the boot soon haha. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
8/8/2010 c31 AA121
OMG - this is amazing! Please update and finish it - please!
7/10/2010 c31 BrittanasLoveChild
:O PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW! or i just might cry :(

love the story u r a really really good wrighter :)
7/3/2010 c1 TheTempest11
Hey I really like this story...can you please update I wanna...actually need to know whats gonna happen next! lol
4/15/2010 c31 2kamiam714
what kind of cyber cook? It better be chocolate chip. I don't like any other kind...

Even if it is not, I really like this story! I hope for more soon PLEASE!
3/26/2010 c31 TheSightofYou
I just finished reading both of the stories and they are completely amazing. Creative, dramatic and just a complete joy to read though there is not enough Cole/Phoebe but Warren makes up for that. I cannot wait to read more.
3/11/2010 c31 CharmedFourever
Okay, so... I LOVE FIRSTBORN AND TUG OF WARREN OMG PLEASE UPDATE!

That is seriously my attempt at being coy.
3/11/2010 c31 12The Labyrinths Scribe
*Squeal* SCHWING! Phoebe 'n Cole to the rescue! :D MUAHAHAHAHA! I had to go back and reread Firstborn cause its been awhile since I checked my email -sighs-. Update soon please!
3/7/2010 c31 CharmedFourever
WOW! I love this story. Your writing is so crisp and witty. I really love the plot and continuity in the story. It is so nice to read a story like this, which is probably better than the show ever was. PLEASE continue to write all of us obssessed Charmed fans these fanfictions; it helps ease our Charmed void.

Thank you for writing!
2/4/2010 c31 gebi
this story is just great:) even better than Firstborn, although i liked that one too.

can't wait for the next chapter!:)
1/11/2010 c33 1LadyLily06
Great chapter! I can't wait till the next one!
1/11/2010 c33 lizardmomma
I am glad that you are feeling better. Hospitals sucks, and I was an EMT (that says a lot doesn't it). I can't wait to see how Pheobe chooses to vanquish Warren's captor.
1/10/2010 c33 13l0vetakesnoprisoners
yay! I hope you're feeling better. Can't wait to see what happens next.
1/10/2010 c33 etherealgirl
yay finally Cole gets to do something, like nothing better than good old Cole in a bad mood! poor other demons and poor poor grandma. I wonder how P&C will work together, can't wait for some romantical complications ;-)

your right P3 is there with Prue - good thinking from Paige.
368 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »