for Tug of Warren

2/10/2007 c1 1charmedgrl4ever
konban wa

*sob* That's all? Please update asap! I love Warren - he's just so cute in this! And also: Cole's such a sweet dad! He's awesome, and this chappie just makes you want to love him, no matter how much you might have hated him in the show. No, don't worry, I didn't hate him in the show. Hm ... someone's at the door. That's weird - it's kind of late. Oh well - gotta go. Talk to you soon ... please update!

Paalam

-Shan-
2/10/2007 c1 west coast smoker
I love this first chapter! Update soon. And Warren has a mommy? how is that?
2/7/2007 c1 kp
i like it so far. i am in suspense for what is yet to come. update soon
2/7/2007 c1 35mandymoore1
love it great first chapter
2/7/2007 c1 32PheobeColelovers
Can't wait for you to continue this. I loved firstborn. Can't wait for Pheobe to figure out that she has a son. Oh, and just a question. How far in the future is this because at the end of the Firstborn Cole was getting reborn so did he have to grow again and everything? Is Coop and Pheobe's daughter already a teenager now or is it going to be a timejump?

Please update soon
2/7/2007 c1 14AnimeAlexis
Umm, you know, you don't have to mention my fic in every chapter. Lol! I know that it's the background and so do you, so that's all I really care about! Good start, how old is he? Didn't Prue say to change his name? So he's got empathy? Anything else? Cole is not very good at acting a small kid, huh? Love the title, too. Update as soon as you can with the scholarships and stuff. How are you doing with them, btw? :-)
2/7/2007 c1 scme
yay your back with a sequel! im happy now, loved the first one! please update soon!
2/6/2007 c1 Dcrawford84
I think this is going to be a great story keep updating.
368 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25