for Tug of Warren

12/25/2009 c30 4Neon-Night-Light
I would so love to watch this on TV.
12/24/2009 c30 1luckyducky09
Please update soon! Cliffhangers are just wrong!
12/24/2009 c17 luckyducky09
After reading firstborn I moved right onto to this story, even though I really don't have the time to be reading all of this.

Just wanted to let you know this chapter just made my day.

"Paige: Phoebe! Silverware does not go in the garbage disposal!"

I laughed so hard at this line I nearly choked on my water, who hasn't accidently dropped a spoon into the garbage disposal before? I did, just the other day.

Please keep up the great work, I suddenly miss Cole and Phoebe again
12/23/2009 c30 24Darkmagyk
Finally, great chapter. Can not wait for the next one, please do not wait so long next time.

~Darkmagyk
12/23/2009 c30 5CharmedSuperGirl
OH MY GOD :) I love this story :) Its actually amazing! the way the characters speak and everything you have them down to a tee! even the way you had paige figure out warren was her nephew was pure genious! It was a brilliant idea to make this story and youve wrote it amazingly so far! ok ima stop gushing all over u and the story now lol :) but please update soon!
12/23/2009 c30 Ginaaaa
Great chapter, I hope they're able to fix the kids and go after Elizabeth soon.
12/23/2009 c30 13l0vetakesnoprisoners
Wow, this is really good. (:

I love how you make all the characters stay in character, lol if that makes sense to you.

Can't wait til next week.
12/23/2009 c30 lizardmomma
Why can't any one go after the Charmed Ones without poisoning or attempting to kill the kids...Good job.
12/23/2009 c30 3Snoupy1972
Okay, now that was mean.

Someone is definitely getting coal in their stocking this year.

Cole is going to be very cross when he breaks free. I almost pity Elizabeth when he catches her. Almost. I love your characterization of her. Evil, sarcastic, cunning and funny.

Looking forward to the next chapter.(You could make it up to us for giving us this devilish cliffhanger with an early update. Hint hint.)
12/22/2009 c30 1LadyLily06
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Happy Holidays!
12/21/2009 c29 9ethereal girl
hi, so good to see you decided to continue writing this wonderful story!

Loved Phoebe flipping out completely and of course a kiss for cole, always candy for me ;-)

all the flashbacks were really well done, explaining the whole story in a flash and bad bad prue, who would have thought to what lenght she would go..

you really are a bad girl, Phoebe just found her son and immediately he is kidnapped!

can't wait for next week! but now i have to go back and update my knowledge of the previous chapters, I surely will enjoy it
12/19/2009 c29 1LadyLily06
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one! I've been following this story since the begining I'm so glad you've decided to continue it!
12/15/2009 c29 Ginaaaa
I had to re-read Firstborn and this story becuase it's been so long, but I fell in love with it again. I hope you update more often.
12/15/2009 c29 3Snoupy1972
Wow, what a nice present just in time for the holidays!

"Socks, you can put away the flamethrower. Seems we won't be needing it after all."

I'm interested to know what's up with Phoebe and the whole burning/fire thing out of her hands. Remnants of her past life perhaps? Also, someone needs to kick Elizabeth's ass.

Bless you for continuing one of the best Charmed stories out there. You totally rock!

Crap. Now I've got to wait a whole week until another chapter. Fine. 7 days and counting...
12/15/2009 c29 lizardmomma
Welcome back, I really like what you did. Pheobe going off the deep end was great. I wonder why she is starting fires...Elizabeth needs to go.
368 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »