FanFiction.Net
for Fourteen Saints, Fourteen Feelings

12/6/2008 c3 17Zpan Sven
What a cool chapter! ^^ *is a big fan of both Deathmask and Aiolia* I love the way you write both characters, their interactions and very well-written dialogue
9/4/2007 c4 71AuroraExecution
I like. Be careful though. You need to make sure you edit through your stuff so you don't have varying lines that don't end, like "Thanks to a perfectly-timed Starlight Extinction, the two survivors of the last Holy War".

Anyway, I loved the Alberich-sans-clothing trick.
9/4/2007 c3 AuroraExecution
These are really nice. (I don't like yaoi, as you know, so I just look at them as if they're all about friendship.) But again, very lovely. I really like the normal tone they take with each other.
7/28/2007 c3 Valora
I just want to say, beautiful. I believe that the story you have written is simply beautiful. I loved it!
7/26/2007 c3 Niteskye
That was unexpectedly good . . . except you called Aiolia Aiolos once. No biggie though.
7/15/2007 c2 18LadyKnightSkye
Sorry I didn't review earlier . . . I like how you try to explain why Aiolos didn't show up in Hades. Yay! *confetti* Me likey!
6/26/2007 c2 18Kounellii
Yo! Now THAT was good! I loved the last scene especially. It explains why Aiolos didn't join in the fray against sanctuary in the hades arc. Poor Shura, to live with that on his heart but at least he did indeed redeem himself by giving Shiryu excalibur.

~^Irrelevant Maverick^~
6/25/2007 c2 Fire-Chan9490
Well, I must say that the last paragraph was confusing. Wait... I read it over. It makes sense now. Sorry. I like this chapter! I never was a big fan of Aiolos or Shura, so had to be pretty good to make me like them more! =)
6/25/2007 c1 Fire-Chan9490
Well, I haven't reviewed any of your stories, have I? Okay, this was incredibly good. I like the Mu/Saga pairing. It... was kinda fitting... Unfortunately for me, I still haven't gotten my hands on the rest of the Hades anime or the translated manga, so I have absolutely no idea what the wailing wall is. Bah.
6/22/2007 c2 3Kohana Nightwish
Wonderful story. It's Drama could bring tears to even the strongest person. Keep up the amazing work. :) :) :) :) :)
6/22/2007 c2 11Strausser
I am very impressed with the depth of writing in this story, both the first chapter and the second. I am eager to see how you portray the relationships between the other Gold Saints. I felt that your characterization of Mu, Saga, Shura and Aiolos was spot-on, especially in chapter 2, where you took the common idea of Shura killing Aiolos and created something beautiful with their friendship. And the ending was unexpected and wonderful. Please keep going. And thank you.
2/14/2007 c1 18LadyKnightSkye
I am sorry that I did not review earlier, the site wouldn't let me.

I got a hetero guy to write yaoi! I am good! ;)
2/7/2007 c1 DeathIsVirtue
I love this story! Its written very well and how it flows through the events is very smooth. The story itself was in a way sweet yet not so sweet that it makes you want to gag. I really do love how you portrayed this and the ending was by far my favorite. I hope that you get more inspiration to write more stories like this because your stories are really fun to read 0_