for A Different Story

12/20/2010 c22 2keiraliz
I had favorited this story long ago and thought I had reviewed it until I re-read this and realized that I, in fact, have not yet reviewed.

A Different Story continues to be one of my top favorite multi-chapter stories. I loved the development of Will and Elizabeth's relationship. I loved how they accepted each other no matter their backgrounds or who their family is. I was happy when Will and Elizabeth continued to never give up on their relationship and continued to see each other in secret until her father approved and allowed them to court. I know that it's been nearly three years since you last updated and there might not be an epilogue, so I'm going to imagine that Weatherby Swann was able to give his daughter away at her wedding. :] (I always hate the thought of a girl not having her father there at her wedding to give her away. It makes me kind of sad.) Weatherby really is a sweetheart, I think. :]

Bravo! Great job on an excellent story!
11/2/2009 c22 Fire Dolphin
aww how sweet, that the gov. opinion change. i hope that he remains alive long enough to be able to marry off lizzie. update soon.
3/19/2008 c22 1buffycorvin
love it do another chapter i cant wait to read it
2/20/2008 c22 27williz
Well done!
2/20/2008 c22 2Krism
I loved it! I had missed this story so, but oh Weatherby! What a sweetheart! I can picture this scene so vividly! Thanks so very much!
2/20/2008 c22 SabrinaEden
you have to update! you cannot under an circumstances leave that there! your being cruel, right cruel if you leave it there! i need to know more you killing me here! please update soon and not in a few months! PLEASSE!
12/21/2007 c21 2iccy
haha! Don't worry, everyone's short on money this year! I love the chapter soo much!
12/16/2007 c21 1eb93
really good i like it
12/16/2007 c21 31Kchan88
This was a great chapter! Elizabeth is really in love with Will now; even her sister is noticing. I can't wait for the next chapter, but I understand that updating can be hard sometimes, as life has the capability to be insane. But update when you can, because I really enjoy this story!
12/16/2007 c21 2Krism
I love this story so very much, so I'll be forgiving lol. I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Thanks for the update!
12/16/2007 c21 13Girlz-Rule
great chapter update soon :)
10/16/2007 c20 31Kchan88
Aww, poor Will he was nervous about asking Governor Swann, but I'm so proud that he finally did it in the end! This was really great, and you really wrote Will well in this chapter. I can't wait to see how the ball goes!
10/8/2007 c20 2Krism
Loved it! It's dork Will! Just perfect, and I can just picture giddy Elizabeth! Can't wait for the ball! And I understand life gets in the way, Im just happy you haven't abandoned the story!
10/8/2007 c20 13Girlz-Rule
great chapter can't wait to read more :)
9/14/2007 c19 31Kchan88
Aw, this chapter was so sweet, I adored it! Thomas is an awesome brother, and a great character. It would take someone special to convice Governor Swann. And I'm proud of Governor Swann, for seeing that it was Will that Elizabeth truly loved. And all the Will Elizabeth fluff was lovely, and I laughed out loud when Will dove under the bed when Thomas came in, I could just picture that. Hope to see another chapter soon!
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »