for Operation: New Mommy

2/22/2014 c1 Lady Kazuko
I like it, it is really cute!
10/1/2012 c12 5Requiem10
Cuuuuteeeeeeeeeee!
3/21/2012 c12 1animelover
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY,PLEASE UPDATE SOON,AND I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE WEDDING AND I HOPE KAGOME HAS A BABY OR 2 SO SHIPPO WILL BE A BIG BROTHER(i even have names for boys and girls if you want some)!
3/18/2012 c5 1JP5125
OMG kikyo is Shippo's mother O.o at least Yashie and Kagome relationship is developing well ^.^
3/18/2012 c3 JP5125
yeah realization of love b/w InuYasha and Kagome \(^.^)/
3/18/2012 c2 JP5125
this is so kawaii ^^
3/18/2012 c1 JP5125
I really like it, it remind of the movie The Parent Trap :)
6/15/2011 c12 4AnimePunk23
Good story ending was just a little fast but still good
1/15/2011 c12 ILDA
Coool story=)
9/18/2010 c12 17ilovedeathdyingandbeingdead
Oh, oh, oh! Please continue! You said you would, but you haven't for 2 years! I feel so sad... Very Very sad... -sniff-

And your story says completed, so is it? On your profile where I tracked you down it said that you were working on it. (Yes, I am crazy enough to track people down to get my favourite stories completed)
2/11/2010 c12 2soccerplayeralex
the feeling form is in the darkess pit of anger you can feel the huge pain and sarrow you need to keep this story going the strengh that he shows would make so many crumble yet he still hold strong so y y cuse there is a power about him this sstoy must continue i mean you cant leave out you must continue wtiht the emoition you need to make anothere chapter many people clam to be good writers but its writers like you that are truely great i can tell you have a great mind but do you know how hard it is for many people to forget the story sometimes its harder to keep writing then to quit so let there be a light at the end of the ttnnel let otheres know the end of the great story dont keep it botteled up in yer head or it will just go to waste let otheres know the ending let othere stop wandering about what will happen dont make another person think that your a quiter let them know you will write and keep writing if you dont cntinue otheres will thingk that you are a quiter and i can tell form your stories you are not so continue plz sorry about spelling
1/24/2010 c12 DaughterofPoseidon25
UPDATE.
12/8/2009 c12 lc kitty-cat
such a cute chapter can't wait for the next one
11/1/2009 c12 1DeathDeliveringAngel
yeah this sucks. never ever ever write another fanfic again! just kidding. please don't kill me i like living. i love this story. it's rushed, but i HATE slow stories. they're so boring. ^_^
7/9/2009 c12 Menarie
This was a great story..! I loved it..Sure gave me my laughs and Awes and Damns..!
347 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »