for Stay With Me

10/14/2016 c1 DragonCurse4
"Another GaaxSaku where Sakura is sent to train medic nins.. but this ones good! I promise!"...DISCONTINUED

lol Gotta love such an ironic fic summary. XD
4/24/2013 c7 30narusakufansforlife
wow can't wait for more
3/11/2012 c1 1Amychama248
LMFAO! I love the irony of the summary. Another gaaxsaku fic where she trains medic nins but this ones good...discontinued Good job XD
12/20/2010 c7 3Black-Blue Moonlight Neko
sooh fawesome! seriously lolz you have to update this!
9/12/2010 c7 ABloomingFlower
When are you going to update?

I love this story.
6/16/2009 c7 sereneheart
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading this story. In a earlier chapter you mentioned that you had written an 8th chapter but had unfortunatly lost it. I hope that if and when you beome reinterested, you will re-type it and more! The mateing concept was great along with the attitudes of Sakura and Gaara. If you do continue, I can't wait to see how Sakura shows everyone that Gaara is hers!
5/3/2009 c7 icey-glade
lol shukaku sounds like a little kid going mine mine mine over a cookie. this is an awsome story and its sweet how gaara is holding off on the mating marking thingy until sakura is ready, well atleast trying to, it must be hard with a perverted demon. lol inner sakurs is a perv!
4/12/2009 c7 10DarkLillyOfTheNight96
AW! You should totally write more soon!

This is good!
3/10/2009 c7 Atsunagi
aw sakura (marked) bit him lmao! :)
12/29/2008 c6 36Scribomaniac
Hey, love the story; really I do. But are you planning on updating soon? or has the story been discontinued?
8/31/2008 c7 4Yamiko-Uchiha
This story is awsome!

Plz! coutinue..

Gaa/Saku!
5/17/2008 c7 2mangafreak007
YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING AND UPDATE FASTER I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! KEEP WRITING! I WOVE IT!
5/17/2008 c6 mangafreak007
AW IT WAS SOO CUTE I LOVED IT YOU HAVE TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER SIMILAR TO THIS ONE !

and mabye sakura can get kidnaped and gaara-kun goes bloodthirsty to get her back!
5/7/2008 c7 2Gleaxi
You really need to update... i can't wait too long for the next chapter... This is one awsome story!
5/4/2008 c7 19Ohmerta