for I'll Be Waiting Always

2/25/2014 c1 huanglulu88
Love how IC you kept Tear in your fic and how you potray her thoughts and feeling about Luke and how it change making it bitter and sweet to read.
11/13/2008 c1 30APizzaInTime
...

0/0 That fic made me blush...It was cute. I love the way you portrayed Tear. You made her sound vulnerable...and she's at her absolute BEST when she's like that.

I'm faving this. It's so cute! ~ * fav *

Thanks a bunch for the read!

~Nexus
7/2/2007 c1 38Cheetah Goddess
Cheetah Goddess: D`AWW! It's so cute and sad, and CUTE!

Silver: *wheeze* *wheeze* Can't...breath...

Cheetah Goddess: Eh, you'll live. Neeways, the only thing I can point out...Aren't there 365 days in a year? Yeah, but I love it!
5/27/2007 c1 57Gijinka Renamon
Aw...how sweet...I like it.
5/16/2007 c1 FantasyFanatic922
Wow! This is amazing. I actuary nearly cried reading this. Its so sweet, and yet so sad. Very well written. You kept Tear in Character very well. Great job!

~FantasyFanatic911~
3/28/2007 c1 Poe
very dramatic... I almost burst into tears... i can't believe she's showing her soft side.. but i guess it's okay.. she's just talking to herself anyway
2/21/2007 c1 iTsZeroUrahara
Absolutely Stunning!
2/11/2007 c1 1DarkLloydServant
Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. I don't know what to say besides that, words cannot describe it.
2/8/2007 c1 8Akina Rose Sumora
This is very nice. Writing from Tear's point of view like this gives the story a nice touch. You do it well too! Keep it up!
2/8/2007 c1 51Ark Navy
Appropriately titled and well written. Although, it didn't exactly sound like Tear... I mean, it DID, just not word-for-word. ^^

And I agree with Exhile87, the last line was a bit unexpected, but fit surprisingly well. It offset the mindset from the beginning of the story, while still staying within the 'oh-so-sad' perimeter. Very well done. ^^
2/8/2007 c1 38VilyaSage
Aw! This is both sad and adorable, and I like it! Especially the part about Tear finding Luke's diary. I hadn't thought that...actually, I rarely read what was in it, but now I want to.

I like the way you used Tear's characterization in this too. Stoic outside and *human* inside, which was something you didn't really see much of in the game (well...you saw the outside part).

This is great!

(I love the Ion mention too. :) )
2/8/2007 c1 57Rydia Asuka
Oh man...I'm such a sucker for these kinds of fics...but, I just can't help it! They're so cute! ...and sad too, sometimes. I mean, everything that happened to Tear...it all really sucked. But yeah, I thought it was uberly adourable! I'd also say you could easily continue this if you wanted, but then again, maybe that's just my own selfishness wanting you to...erm. Anyway, just wanted to say I loved it!
2/8/2007 c1 137Earth Star
This was very good writing. I think you captured Tear's character very well. Good work!
2/8/2007 c1 2LaniZion
Very emotional drabble.

Nice.
2/8/2007 c1 21Exhile87
This was very well written. You wrote Tear's character well and it was nice to read about how loving Van was towards her in the past. I always thought the game didn't show much of that side of him even though the both of them were supposedly very close to each other. I particularly like the ending of this story. I really did not expect to read "I'm so sick of waiting" in the last sentence but that was brilliantly used. It captured the sort of desperation Tear would probably have after having to wait for so long; she's human, after all. It was definitely more affective than the usual "I'll wait for you, forever..." etc.

Overall, two thumbs up! =D This is going down my fave list.
16 Page 1 2 Next »