FanFiction.Net
for When the Di Lee Come Hunting

4/16/2013 c16 Guest
What if Katarabend agent to open step out,Katara knock them out with blood bending and heal the way up they found Aang and is unconscious lying in Aangs arms,and on her back there are strange know what they mean(it up to You to explain why).
Now pleeeeeeease write more?please,please,please,please,please,please,ple ase?
4/15/2013 c4 Guest
Are you crazy?!I read it on deviantART once and I was soo sad beacuse it was over so now you,saved my life beacuse I'll found out more!And if someone doesn't like it,he's gonna deal with me;p
1/6/2013 c16 xLady-Knightx
This is an incredible story please update soon loving it :)
11/29/2012 c16 1CAPZLOCK'I'IZ'YELLING'AT'U
that as great! plze continue it!
5/31/2010 c16 9Arsaja
Nah, the begining was perfect, but in the end you lost it... Sorry...
12/17/2009 c16 9Mashy-Gaara4life
17-50
10/19/2009 c16 1firedragon315
I read this story in early 2008 I think you should update it again its a good story
10/6/2009 c16 natsuumi
Hi, I like your story, but I'm kind of disappointed that it hasn't been updated in years because that usually means it won't be updated ever again. I also like DraculAlucard's idea about the necklace. As of now I have no suggestions though. Keep up the good work!
7/18/2009 c16 2Holly Short of the Lep recon
dude! that was an awsome cliffie! would you please up date? i really wanna know if there is more katara awsomeness in the future, or if there is any zuko whump. (i love zuzu whump...3) great story!
1/4/2009 c16 SpiffyNoodles9
AWESOME! you should finish it and have sokka wrap the necklace back around zuko out of anger that will make this story really interesting but whatever u choose should be great!
10/25/2008 c16 12zutarababe
interesting. very interesting.
9/20/2008 c2 29Lady Juse
Wow...
8/1/2008 c16 randomgirl
Dude, this is good. You should update it. And I don't say that about every fanfiction I read.
5/7/2008 c16 7angelthewriter
you should finish this story, its pretty good.
12/21/2007 c16 4Aya-Shoru
hey this is good, what happens next.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »