for Tears to Cry

Poor Vash...
Poor girl...
Wonderful one-shot.
11/23/2011 c1 9BerserkerHellHound
Oh that was just so... heartbreaking. Thank you so much for not scraping it!
1/4/2010 c1 Sora Kuraiika
This is amazing, I am so glad you didn't scrap this! If you had, I would never have read this awesome drabble and complimented you accordingly for it. It really brings out the side of Vash that we never really get to see, so it must have been a bit difficult writing him like that. Hope to see more good stories in you collection!
7/23/2008 c1 4discordchick
This...is...so...sad! But still very good T.T
4/29/2008 c1 1Knives17
aw.*sniff*...i-i cried. its just so sad. you make thier emotions seem so real that it twists the heart inside of a reader. so the emotions all become one and the reader becomes one with the character at hand. I,ve never felt such sypathy for Vash. i really admire your work. please never give up on writing it could really take you somewhere.
1/10/2008 c1 6Thunk
You wrote this in 30 minutes? The wording is so beautiful that it totally seems like a final draft after hours of scrutiny. Your writing gripped me from the very first paragraph. You wrote Vash's angst so well. It was very him, and true to his character.

Everytime he broke down in the series, I wanted to do just that - hug him and mother him. Poor thing! Your talent far exceeds most of what's on this site. I wish more authors were as gifted as you.
8/13/2007 c1 31Celesma
Wow, congratulations on another great one-shot! You're really good at this tragic material, I do say. What I liked about this particular story is the way Vash manages to refute Legato's conviction that "it's [it being the sum total of pain one such as Vash has gone through in his many, many years] enough to sap one's tears forever," even while being shocked to the core by the little girl's death. Here you have convincingly written Vash doubting his own humanity (well, not quite humanity since he's not human, but it applies) while not downplaying his incredible capacity for empathy.

Having the ordeal occur from Meryl's POV was also a great touch, and served to show the depth of her relationship with Vash.

~"Dan"
4/14/2007 c1 Disbelief Suspended
Heartbreaking, but well written. I enjoyed it. Good job on the angst.
4/5/2007 c1 WeKissInMyDreams
Short and a little weird. I don't think that there was enough development of the VashxMeryl relationship. However, I do think that you captured Vash's angust and pain perfectly. I loved how the fact that he thought he couldn't feel any more was just because he was in shock. good work over all
4/4/2007 c1 174Shadsie
Powerful! I was gasping at several points in this. You did a marevelous job of the old writer's addage, "show, don't tell." You didn't make any statements about the innocence of the little girl, instead, you showed it - a sweet child who died because she thought a serious situation was just a game, and Vash's shock and numbness by the terror in his face accompanied by the lack of tears.

A wonderful fic.
4/1/2007 c1 une valentine
Poor Vash. :(
2/27/2007 c1 XAngst-PrincessX
Beautifully written poor Vash :(
2/25/2007 c1 16vashluver1
Oh my god I totally loved this! It's pretty good for only writing it in 30 minutes. Kudos!
2/15/2007 c1 18Felflowne
I'd like to thank you for restoring some of my faith in FanFiction! :) I've been away from the site for going on 4 years now, and every time I attempt to come back I stumble across a badly written, out of character monstrosity that scares me away again!

This was wonderful, the writing was in the right style, the characterisation was spot on, and the scenario was perfect. You did an absolutely awesome job, and thanks again :)

-Fel