for A Rift in Time

11/12/2018 c3 lottaluv66
I read unrequited periodically and then immediately come to this story and basically tease myself with the first 3 chapters and thoughts of what could have been. I know it’s a ridiculous request but if you ever return here or find it in yourself to compete this story please do!
2/18/2016 c3 Guest
Overactive imaginations are good. They help people to write really really wonderful stories.
10/27/2015 c3 3kalmaegi
Ouch. A bright future I had of them and suddenly its all gone. All because of people who can't just leave things the way they are...
4/5/2014 c3 Guest
Finish the story loved the first one
7/5/2013 c3 MagiKat
Love this story I know you haven't updated in forever but
Please do
1/16/2013 c3 Guest
Update as soon as you can please
8/12/2012 c3 Sophie shine
Update soon please it really. Good big fan of CHARMED!
8/1/2012 c3 Sophie
I love it . I have read the first story and it was amazing fantastic. Positive words really.
Are you going to finish this story please do ots perfect and their engaded and chloe is having a baby pleAse do finish. Or update the next chapter ... Or two maybe.

NUMBER ONE FAN!
8/1/2012 c3 Guest
This is sooo good i have read the first story loved it!
R u going to finish this sequel please do and update please .
7/12/2012 c3 Guest
Great Story Please Update!
5/19/2012 c3 Guest
Finish the story please :)
4/3/2012 c3 SilveSun
I really loves the story, especially Chris and Emily's relation. But it's a shame that it's not finished, Please finish it i want to know what will happen between Chris and Emily since now Chris is the one in love with Emily... update really soon
1/11/2012 c3 12Crystalzap
eat Wyatt, nice XD lol
11/12/2011 c3 Gemma
Still a great start to a new story to follow Unrequited, would love to know what will happen next
3/11/2011 c3 12Ophelia Lake
Hello,

I am in love with this story and these characters. Are you still planning on finishing the story? I can't wait for Chris and Emily to meet up again, this time it's Chris with the unrequited love huh... I was wondering why the powers are so muted and absent in Wyatt's case? I can't wait to read more, please update soon.
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »