for Love Me?

7/9/2019 c1 derek
tifa hissing saying telling yelling to cloud if you had just told me happy anniversary and that you love me
11/14/2018 c1 derek
tifa to cloud next time say what you are up or surprise me with flowers
5/17/2014 c1 TOWTWUKER
TOW: "CLOUD GET LAZY ARSE BACK THERE, OR I WILL BE WIT TIFA TONITE!"

lolz j/k i wish...
9/7/2009 c1 5blazing blade
yes i was looking at your story and saw that it had great potential so i was wondering, would you mind if i wrote the sequel for the story?
10/17/2007 c1 105MoonStarDutchess
Love it. I am not much for Cloud/Tifa so I enjoyed the bitterness of the end of it.
9/19/2007 c1 5DragonAlter
good story, you should make a sequel where something happens and they get back togehter or something along that line
6/12/2007 c1 4Sorrywhatnow
Like another reviwer you have a good plot but sentence structure and grammer needs work! I enjoyed it though and it was really sad! Poor Cloud! One other thing, a couple of moments seemed a bit rushed, maybe could have had more convo between Tifa and Reno before he started kissing her? Wouldn't worry about that though, my first chapter of forgotten was the most rushed thing I've ever read!

I'm not sure if this is a oneshot, but if not, hope you update! -GL X
3/17/2007 c1 65Vanity-Skyyy
great story! some grammer errors but thats ok.

reno- my fav turk,waz a jerk

tifa- how could she!

cloud- cloud,... poor cloud *sob*
2/11/2007 c1 4Alekos Vahen
I just have to say one thing. Lots of grammar errors. The plot was solid, but there were way too many spelling errors, comma mistakes, and bad sentances to make it truely powerful. I don't mean for this to sound like a flame, but it really needs a little cleaning up. Don't stop writing though, practice makes perfect after all.
2/11/2007 c1 Muffin the Muffin
Poor Cloud.Poor Tifa. Great story!
2/10/2007 c1 1BlueSpiritFlames
Cloud! I LUV U! oh ma gawd this story made me cry! Tifa , how can she do that! *cries*