for Hazel the prisoner

1/12/2020 c2 Guest
This is very good written. Please continue sometime, would wait another 9 Years too
10/2/2019 c2 Guest
This took me by surprise, I'm not going to lie.
It's interesting and original, especially as Hazel and Fiver were never officially captured by Woundwart.
All I can say is carry on with the story, no matter how long it takes!
10/1/2019 c1 3Coney cuniculus
This is a very interesting story! I’d love to read more in the future, (hopefully within the next 15 years)
9/27/2019 c2 6Chipster-roo
Seeing a second chapter over 10 years after the first was highly unexpected. But I like this second chapter, a nice improvement over the first one. It does a good job answering the questions I had as to what went wrong, and is very dramatic. The spelling has also improved, with only one mistake: "Sandelwood" should be "Sandleford".
9/27/2019 c2 3Mysterious Writer 16
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
9/24/2019 c1 6Chipster-roo
Not really a fan, sorry.

The plot is rather confusing. How did Hazel and Fiver get captured? When does this take place in the continuity? Also, the spelling isn't that good.

I'm really confused by the fact that there is a review for a second chapter, despite the fact that I can only see one. Was the second chapter deleted?
1/8/2019 c2 Sucker4luv
Whoa this is insane! Really detailed I’m begging you to continue my man! Or woman...
7/1/2014 c1 Guest
Sorry I pressed the send by mistake. CURIOSITY! That was what was left.
If you update youl make a lot followers happy.

Go Hazel and save your brother and get out before Vervain puts a ugly idea in Woundwort's head!
7/1/2014 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGEN THERE ON THE LEDGE OF CURI
4/2/2014 c1 Guest
Please update!
3/12/2014 c1 shelby
"I have a meeting with the black rabbit of Inlay processed brother of that leader."Whats that mean?
3/12/2014 c1 Guest
I dont know if your reading these or not,but what happens?
3/7/2014 c1 shelby
Is that all?
8/27/2013 c1 Serj Tankian
Hi I know it has been years since you looked at your fanfiction but could you please update it, cause it is a good story and you owe it to the story to atleast finish it so please, please add a new chapter
3/28/2013 c1 3Embemxrabbit
Great work! A few typos, but everyone makes mistakes :) I've always admired Hazel's bravery. I would be very happy if you continued, but then again its up to you. Thanks anyway!
25 Page 1 2 Next »