FanFiction.Net
for Confessions

4/5/2017 c21 Guest
Omg I loved this fanifc so much I hole you contiune to write mark fanfics in the future :)
10/24/2010 c21 emma134
that was really good
8/3/2010 c21 deslil
this story was soooooo good. you should do a sequel if you haven't done one already in fact i'm going to see if there is one.
2/7/2009 c21 33BloomingViolets
This was a fantastic story! Thanks for writing it!
2/1/2009 c21 3j0k3
M, i hate almost anything addison/notderek, but this is really awesome!
10/9/2007 c1 Sydney Cunningham
you do know that izzie is short for Elizabeth not Isobel!
6/18/2007 c21 21TVHollywoodDiva
sweet ending
6/17/2007 c21 Greys-Angeles
WONDERFUL!

Thanks a lot for this story!
6/17/2007 c21 12Murgy31
Awesome Story! I love stories with Happy endings! Are writing anymore?
6/17/2007 c21 Pitdroid
Wonderful ending! It was sweet, funny, and full of love. Loved Callie plotting with Mark and Izzie about which two people should get the bouquet and garter. The friendships made at SGH really shined through in this chapter. My favorite moment was at the end when Derek snapped a polaroid of the happy Sloan family, because everything was as it should be. I enjoyed this story from start to finish. Great writing!
6/16/2007 c21 truelovepooh
Beautiful, beautiful story. I will miss your updates. I hope you write another M/I story soon. Now I'm going back to read it from the beginning. Thank you for sharing your talent
6/14/2007 c20 8withoutapast
“Isobel do not do this to me!” Insert 'shekina' for Isobel in Mark's quote and that's exactly what I was thinking.

Interesting development - the introduction of Sasha, I can't wait to find out more about what happened in Mark's past.

I LOVED Callie's stare-down, I can just picture her face, hysterical!

Meredith did an excellent job channeling Izzie - it totally reminded me of Izzie when Meredith was fighting for life after drowning. It was so cute how each of them were waiting for their pager to tell them something good, but none noticed that the others were doing the same thing.

The innocence of children is something so wonderous - Ashley's assurance that everything would be okay, it is definately what Mark needed to hear, and part of that was because she wasn't necessarily trying to convince him, that's truly how she sees things.

Izzie's awake! And it's going to be a girl! *Cheers* I can finally breathe again. Everything is really coming together. The list of everyone waiting outside her room - it was so adorable - I can just see them all waiting for her. And the end could't have been more perfect. “I love you more than anything my girls,” he murmured before giving into sleep as well. - That just made me melt. I absolutely love his story - I'm sorry it will be over so soon, but you really do have everything in place for it to be.
6/13/2007 c20 21TVHollywoodDiva
glad she's ok
6/13/2007 c20 12Murgy31
This is like the best story ever! I love it! I wish I could capture half of the Mark/Izzie vibe that you have going. I also love ashley. Great Job!

Bethany
6/12/2007 c20 Pitdroid
Thanks for the extra long chapter. It definitely did the cliffhanger of the previous chapter justice. You did a fabulous job with Mark and his emotions. Before I knew Izzie would be okay, I was nearly crying with him. I dont' think anyone could have consoled him if he lost Izzie and the baby. The unsung hero in this chapter was Addison, who due to her connections with both Mark and Derek, was able to make sure Izzie got the help she needed from the best neurosurgeon. Also enjoyed Callie forcing Mark to eat, knowing Izzie wouldn't be happy if he didn't. Love the final image we are left with of Mark snuggling up with his girls, all three of them. Sad that there is only one chapter left.
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »