for What is a Heart Beat?

7/20/2012 c9 guest
It is a great story and I can't wait to know what you will make out of all the small details and hints dropped until now (eg. secrets in Zuko's past, his Air heritage, the shadow creatures' use for the slave souls, Bumi's liking of Zuko, etc.). Although it has been a long time. And you may have lost interest in this topic, but if not PLEASE do continue.
6/3/2012 c9 12Kitsune1818
This is a very... strange fic, I must say I like it, it has a very interesting plots and I like the image of a wild Zuko so, I wanto to read more. Its been 5 years since the last update... are you going to continue this?
1/7/2010 c2 9Mashy-Gaara4life
Sokka's evil. Hate him.
12/20/2009 c9 Mashy-Gaara4life
I really want u to continue this horror story. You can make Zuko suffer very much but don't humiliate him too much. There's nothing suck/lame in this story.
5/20/2009 c8 Eddi
Are you going to update?
4/3/2009 c9 3Kristoshi Warrior
It was a great chapter, I just thought I'd let you know that people speak, not speck and that it's avatar Roku not Ruko. I gotta admit, though in your other story 'dragons of the west' it's cool to have the beast speck while normal english speaking people speak. And in this story I LOVE the idea of the different languages for the different nation, and the same goes for your other story that I previously mentioned, I LOVE the idea of the Yu Yan having their own language.

Kristoshi
3/2/2009 c9 1Ai102
Update soon.
10/18/2008 c9 29Lady Juse
Wow, I've read up to this chapter today, and wow!
3/2/2008 c9 9LochCamaen
Love it! Please update soon!
1/17/2008 c9 7Rai Science
update! update! UPDATE!
12/22/2007 c9 4creepingshadow
update soon great story great plot
12/14/2007 c9 Eddi
i have only found two mistakes in your story, its ok.

a question how can the firenation live and die in your story?

PS: good chapter, and yes it is sad your story is good, better than others.
12/10/2007 c9 4RueBroadway
This is so original. I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/19/2007 c8 yana
hoi I loved it so keep on riding plrase!
10/30/2007 c7 RueBroadway
Very different and creative. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
23 Page 1 2 Next »