for Counting Sheep

2/18/2008 c3 1Water-Lyly
That was... interesting...
2/18/2008 c2 Water-Lyly
Normal... vampire... life? Three part oxymoron! way to go!
2/18/2008 c1 Water-Lyly
Poor Chops. I wonder why he's all alone.
4/19/2007 c8 56HolliiiCruiser
OMG! I could not breath I was laughing so hard! Great story! I wana be queen of Edward's sheep free world! That would rock socks!
4/3/2007 c7 6OwlyCakes
There's tears in my eyes.

'Tis hilarious.
3/12/2007 c7 JayM
so funny! i could not stop laughing! absolutly hilarious! you have to finish it soon.
3/9/2007 c7 1demonwoman
OMG! Edward's allegric to sheep? That ish so creepy, but still insanely funny! Choppers with the Mafia, that just so made my day. :D :O There's only a chap n an epilogue left! :O NO! Ok i'm done now. Love the story!
3/8/2007 c7 17sunchaser116589
Lol, fantisize about his army of cracker? OMC, I laughed. Silently. But I still laughed. Update soon please.
3/5/2007 c6 4writing bird
It's very, very weird. But good. Are you sure it shouldn't be under parody?
3/3/2007 c6 nadialovestwilight
this is so freakin funny i couldnt stop laughing. i feel so sorry for edward though.
3/1/2007 c6 3fanciful.thoughts
lol. That crazy vampire.
2/28/2007 c6 1paperkut
LOL That was stupid but HILARIOUS! UPDATE soon!

Rachel
2/28/2007 c6 DimpledBlonde
lolli lolli lolli...lolli lolli lolli...tehehehe i luff this story its lmdao FUNNY! edward really has gone wacko banannas hasnt he?...oh well makes for good story cant wait until the next update...hint hint hint,NOW!
2/20/2007 c5 1demonwoman
*dies* this...*laughs* is *laughs* omg *can't breathe* WOWIE WOW! :D :D :D :D My side hurts know. wow lol. This is the funniest chapter yet. i'm telling you it's tiggerific! :D it took me almost 15 minutes to read this chapter kuz nearly every sentence made me laugh. ok, so can't wait for the next chappie. Update soon!
2/20/2007 c4 demonwoman
omg! He's going to go super insane now! :D I am so adding this story to my favorites yup.
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »