for Counting Sheep

2/16/2007 c5 5bleedingXloveX
that is prolly the funniest story i have ever read in my whole lifetime i think that edward has serious jelousy problums tho and bella needs to stop loving sheep! I mean edward tottally is cuter than sheeps i mean come on when u think of edward would u rather have him or a sheep? ~DEFINATLY EDWARD~ well the story was interesting
2/15/2007 c5 2xWarpedxPerspectivex
this is probably one of the FUNNIEST things i have ever read! oh wow! keep it up lol!
2/15/2007 c5 3fanciful.thoughts
Wow. He's really, REALLY lost it now! XD And I just happen to be as crazy as he is! I'll help you kill the sheep, Edward! Oh, and on the way, can we kill monkeys too? I hate them... (shudder)
2/15/2007 c5 5whiskysours
Oh my word...

This chapter is brilliance. I loved it when Edward said the whole thing about smashing stuff (among the other things I loved about this chapter) and wow, I love this story so far.
2/15/2007 c5 17sunchaser116589
OMC, lol, I about choked on my skittles. I can't wait for your next updates.
2/15/2007 c5 1Vampiress19
HAHA! Nice really funny. i like the part with th animal crackers and then the one getting killed or whtever happens to animal crackers. right on to the sheep.
2/15/2007 c3 1demonwoman
Omg! This chapter was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing. Wow. ok, *wipes tear from my eye* this was a superb chapter. I definitely look forward to reading more.
2/12/2007 c1 21stepbehind29
"SUCKER!" ! thats really funny!
2/12/2007 c2 starofhappines2015
HAHAHA! laughing hysterically! meghhan is bowing her nose right now for the ten billionth time! RANDOM! strange review! sorry. :( good story!
2/11/2007 c3 Emilie64
that was so funny! i laughed so hard when i read it! please update soon! i wonder what will happen to edward...

why is the sheep named chops?
2/11/2007 c1 1demonwoman
OMG! You so have to update this! I can't wait to see Edward's reaction. You've got a good thing going on here don't stop writing now! I look forward to so reading more. I like the sheep. lol.
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3