for Harry Potter and the Prophesized Six

4/29 c65 Mewpagano
awesome fic PLEAS finish the history
1/30 c16 G
Whoa! So excited for the next chapter
1/30 c15 G
This chapter, especially Lee Jordan, made me laugh, especially how he shouted when Ron didn't catch the goal, also telling on a commentary that he got turned down by the Captain of Griffindor. The other Best parts are when James embarrassed his both elder son and daughter, especially, telling Ti by warning the boy of his daughter's short temper. I have laughed a lot. Anyway. 20/20, that's my rate.
1/30 c14 G
That was something I have never imagined to read a book about Harry's contact with his lover; Ginny. Rose especially witg the contacts with TI. That was something else. Young love birds, lol. Yet, my review is 20/20 because of the way from Rose learning to be a seer, also date with Ti. I even imagined how Harry got upset to see his younger sister contact with someone.
(Can't wait to read the next chapter, please keep up your amazing work).
1/29 c10 G
Well at first after the sorting hat's song of the history for the four houses. I loved it. But what has surprised me were James Potter the new professor which shocked and surprised me. This is so worth reading the chapters of this story. It's not original of the order of the Phoenix. I loved it.
20/20 ( keep it up, I am loving each of the second of the chapters.)
1/28 c6 G
Honestly, I like how you described which the reader use their imagined of how the location, premises looks like from the inside. One thing else I love long chapter because I enjoyed it a lot, and please keep up your writing. It's awesome.

1/28 c5 G
I could say, this is the best sequel I ever read a book or watched a movie. Wow, keep it up.

1/27 c3 G
The more I read the chapters the more I am loving it.
Does anyone agree with me?
1/27 c2 G
Damn!

I loved it.

10/10
1/27 c1 G
It has received so well. I loved it. The way it comes up with the sequel to the first story, I got hyped, it's like a movie, which I have imagined from my mind.

11/17/2021 c49 raven haired girl
I loved the first part of the series by this one is a disappointment ...I mean why add unnecessary angst ... pairing Hermione and Draco ...while she's already dating Ron .. due to malfoys manipulation ...I m starting to hate this story at this point I might just skim through the whole story
11/17/2021 c38 raven haired girl
ohh for god's sake really Hermione ...u want ur boyfriend to ask u to go to hosgsmead everytime ...even though u know that how immature he is .. like u know wat u signed up for ...and wat is this that u were tempted to go with Draco ...fuck this bitch I never liked her ever
11/16/2021 c3 raven haired girl
wats the big deal in saying little sister... exaggerated fluff .. sorry to say
8/3/2021 c57 Guest
Harry could end this assault himself fairly quickly, turn into the Horntail engulf the Death Eaters in flames, take out the giants and trolls with his tail, and Ginny could throw silver daggers from his back. I'm sure Dumbledore or McGonagall could conjure enough for her. Then Harry could bite the limbs off Voldemort turn back into himself cut out Voldemort's tongue cast an obliviate on him blind him, and let him rot forevermore in the Department of Mysterys where the Unspeakables could study him.
8/2/2021 c51 Guest
Why not just use the Dark Mark ward over every village and city in the UK, especially Hogsmede and Diagon Alley since they were attacked twice, and St. Mungos and the Minsitry which have been attacked once.
1,218 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »