for Diversions

8/22/2007 c1 8csimiamifreako
LOLOLOLLOLLOL, IM SURE THIS REALLY WASN'T AS FUNNY AS IM MAKING IT SOUND, BUT IM A 13 YEAR OLD ON A SUGAR HIGH AT ONE IN THE MORN (ALMOST) SO DONT BLAME ME! LOL, PLUS ALSO! I LOVE COOPER! HE IS HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHA! GOOD JOB! CUTE!
2/12/2007 c1 30randomwriting
Very enjoyable! And funny. This was a nice change of pace. There are few (if any) stories that are focused on what goes on behind the scenes in the lab and the characters that work there. In fact, this may be the first time I've seen Cynthia's name appear in a story and seeing it made me smile. You did a nice job writing Dan and Valera and keeping them recognizable.

“You know, I have noticed that. I think they fight over who gets to take me out, actually. I don’t know if I should be flattered or disturbed.” I have to agree with Cooper here, it was funny.

I thought this was a nicely crafted and telling sentence,

'But just once, she wanted to know what it felt like to put the whole puzzle together herself, instead of fitting together three little pieces and handing them off the person in charge, never seeing the final picture.'
2/12/2007 c1 8bookwrangler
Great to see some more writing from you. This was very cute. (And I mean cute in a good way.) Terrific interplay and dialogue. It's interesting to see lab rats at play. (Loved the explanations of pranks and Cooper's cat and puppy feelings.) I would love to see some more. I mean it. Thank you.
2/12/2007 c1 18Bekahbee
I really enjoyed the dialogue! You made the characters pretty real, too! Have you ever considered continuing this story?