for Hostage

6/11/2015 c15 24untouchable hexing witch
That was a cute ending. There were parts when I was very angry at Wanda for hitting poor helpless pyro but I got over it lol. Great job! I enjoyed it :)
5/3/2015 c15 103Razell
Toad doesn't realize how lucky he is...

Poor John, kidnapped, humiliated, beaten, betrayed (by Magneto), drugged, locked in a closet, etc...
I liked his back story, it fit with the character. He's more than just a crazy Australian kid, he has his reasons for being with Magneto.

I did get a kick out of the tickle torture, though.

It was really something that it took Wanda so long to realize that she was doing almost the exact same thing to Pyro as Magneto had done to her. Of course, none of them (Magneto, Pyro or Wanda) are particularly sane. They each have their reasons, good ones, but I felt more sympathy for poor John, he was just caught in the middle.

The thought of Magneto sitting in front of a TV enjoying a cold drink is hilarious for some reason.

I saw your drawing of this on Deviantart and decided to look it up, it's a good story. I like your John/Wanda pics.
8/28/2014 c15 Nina
Mmmm!perfect and sweet like honey:)
1/17/2013 c15 9Braelyn Briar
Oh Jonda, how adorable I find thee. More Jonda? Complete...no. Nope, more Jonda. Thanks in advance.
12/21/2011 c2 hello
too much cursing
12/12/2011 c15 Bunny
How could u end it! It was soo good!
12/10/2011 c11 Bunny
Its pretty good but ur stories curse too much
10/28/2011 c1 5silentdreamer126
great chapter can't wait to read more
3/20/2010 c1 28xdreamernumbuhfour
beastin' story from start 2 finish!
11/12/2009 c14 ALLREMS
unexpected... you said it- but it made sense, the gov't being intrigued as to who could take out such a powerful mutant- really Wanda is more powerful- but yeah we all know that- and apparently a damm good actress... I think fake crying and being all emotional is just one talent all girls are born with. Good chap.
11/12/2009 c11 ALLREMS
lol- I like that the chapters are longer- I read better this way I think its because im a fast reader- Plus it keeps the story going- I know u prob. wont read this but I had to say this was a great chapter.
11/10/2009 c3 ALLREMS
Pyro makes a good hostage... My only complain is that maybe he should atleast be in his 20s to be considered a "man" ... other than that- great start- I think it was in the last chapter but I liked how Wanda doesnt even know when she does things that if in another scenario would be her flirting like stripping Johns clothes and wiping his face w/ her hand and the such.
7/11/2008 c15 6Icy Discordia
^_^ Fantastic. Loved your portrayal of their characters and the fact that you actually (in a manner of speaking) killed Magneto off. Most authors don't and the more I learn about the man, the more I wish it had been Wanda offing Magneto rather than Rogue with Mystique. Vengence is sometimes lovely, even if it isn't politically correct, ne? Thank you for the story!
12/9/2007 c15 9Darkness Arts
Wow. The ending had me in this whole bedazzlded "aw" state of mind.

The story was so very, very engaging, and you know more from my comment on your DA page. Keep it up, and I'll definitely keep cheering you on. You rock!
10/8/2007 c15 aperez1440
love the story it is so good i wonder if there is more to come latter
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »