for Sympathy, Friendship, and Love

11/26/2019 c1 Guest
It was beautiful!
12/3/2012 c1 9tieusang
I can see this happening with each episode. Their connection to me was never just from a friendship level. She holds his soul as does he. I wish they elaborate more on the anime but that's what fanfic is for right? Good job.
10/16/2008 c1 4soulterror
great job loved it ^_^
1/18/2008 c1 VintageBeautyx
Ooh, nice writing style xD. I like the one-shot, so sweet.

- SerenityxAngel.
1/2/2008 c1 47Selonianth
yea... During the Soul Society Arc its kinda obvious that she loves him a bit.
11/23/2007 c1 I am no longer using this acco
Random inspiration! love it!
7/29/2007 c1 20Oliviax3
Great!

I really enjoyed reading it!

=)
6/16/2007 c1 8Anthony1989
"At the last moment, he showed up, smiling like a maniac and covered in bandages.

Such a fool."

Ichigo is awesome, never willing to give up and thinking he can change the world (which he does). Rukia has a long past and was oppressed, so she has a harder time cutting loose like Ichigo.

As always this was good. Keep up your writting of stories.
6/10/2007 c1 4Jerkess
Wow. This was one of the most intense and well-rounded IchiRuki fics I've read that only incorporated thoughts, but no dialogue. I can't seem to capture the essence of understanding, the undertones of their relationship, but this piece does that.

The wistful ending was very sweet and sad at the same time.

Love, Helen
6/2/2007 c1 142Tatsumaki-sama
That was really touching. I loved how you described Rukia's feelings.

/What had begun as sympathy grew into friendship, and slipped inevitably to love. And somehow...that was just fine with her./

My respect for Rukia was grown like twenty hundred notches. I love her!
4/15/2007 c1 Pyromoogle
I'm going to cry now!

It was so sweet! Damn it! -sniffle-

Continue with the great work please!
2/27/2007 c1 7Angel449
I'm late, I know. :(

But yea! An IchiRuki! I loved how you put the actual experiences in there...it made what she was saying feel all the more real. She really does love him. ^_^ Kubo must let them be together!

Happy Writing!
2/23/2007 c1 22KittiKat626
I love Rukia. And that was totally off-topic. But next to Ishida, she's my favorite character, and you got into her head so well. I think my favorite line is this one:

It sums their whole relationship up in only a few words.

~KittiKat
2/20/2007 c1 1kllrjess
I think you did a superbly commanding job of getting into Rukia's thoughts. This vignette is so incredibly in character, it could have come from Kubo-san's own mind. The reasoning and narrative expressed are flawless (though I harken to say that Ichihime fans and RukiRenji fans alike would clamour to disagree!) and is neatly contained within words that simply ring of TRUTH. Thank you for yet another wonderous glimpse into the hearts and minds of our favorite Shinigami couple.

~Jess
2/17/2007 c1 1CrystalRaindrop007
So cute. :D I think this basically wraps up the IchiRuki relationship in one go. But it's things like this that just make me go nuts again about the IchiRuki pairing. My fingers are freezing on the keyboard ... but I really do love this story. :D

~Crystal