for It Was Better To Never Love At All

2/27/2011 c1 Help
Just a few things. Why do you keep saying "My only lover?" Is the reader supposed to assume he could have more than one lover? I think it can be assumed that if you say "My lover is dead" the reader will also assume they had ONLY one. Its a bit redundant the way you have it.

Also, I find it unlikely that someone can be raped to death in 20 mins. I mean, someone had to break into the house, and rape Link to death all in 20 mins? Highly unlikely. And Dark Link suddenly jumping to the conclusion... On what grounds! There could be so many reasons as to how he died.

Also, its hard to find it terribly sad or upsetting when its is very short, don't you agree?

Anyways, good effort, just maybe plan these things out a little bit better and with a greater level of execution.
11/8/2010 c1 3Ishida no Revolution
I don't care about the shortness. It was good enough to cover that. XD Not sure what to say an' all, but I liked it! I guess what bugged me though, was during the flash back how "Dark had ruined the evidence" was added. (Of course, that wasn't in the exact words.) I guess maybe it was just unnecessary extra? *shrugs*
7/23/2009 c1 83Al D. Baran ou Pervy Otaku
This was great ! Will you do a sequal, or something like that ? It would be great :)

And if you do, kill Ganondorf very slowly. And sadicly. For killing Link, he sure has to be killed.
7/5/2008 c1 17iamthedreadpirateroberts
Oh so short! (Picture a goofy-looking Juliet when she wakes up and finds Romeo dead from poison and he drank it all and left none for her! [No duh he didn't leave any for you, you were already freaking dead!] I apologize for my, erm, erratic behavior. I feel strongly on several subects, that being one of them.)

But, to be honest, that was really good. More detail would definintely be in order, such as descriptions of place, people, etc. but it was definintely well done. Congratulations. I should think that the entire chapter shouldn't be all flashback, but what's my opinion to an older (and certified) book critic?

Ah, well, I liked it. I'd have put way moe emphasis on the psychological effects that Link's death would have caused Dark Link. Like just how pissed he'd have been going to see Ganondork - sorry, Ganondorf. Throw in a little voice in his head, like Navi or something. ('You should do that!' "Screw you! I'll do whatever I darn well please!" 'You'll get the death sentance!' "I DON'T CARE! LINK'S DEAD! IT SHOULD MATTER TO YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE - " 'Oh, oh, do calm down!') Navi can be like an old grandma or a little girl or something.

Overall, it was good. Very, very good. I wanna see what life was like for the two of them BEFORE Link died. *wink wink*

-The Dread Pirate Roberts
10/18/2007 c1 10Evil Riggs
Just as with your other story, I fully endorse converting this into an story with original characters. It's already halfway there!
10/8/2007 c1 3Goddess Of Metal
This moved me to know end, and i was crying. You did a great job. Keep it up
8/30/2007 c1 3JonathanSpenc
Uhh that was rather short but it was sad.
7/2/2007 c1 Shadow-chan
-sniff-
5/17/2007 c1 The Bitch-Shadow Princess 15
You sound angry... go get fucked.
3/18/2007 c1 3Onewhowrites-sana
Aww.. I wish I could know what happens.. This is great! ^^ This is a kawaii and sad story ;; ^^
2/14/2007 c1 13Flare Dragoness Reshiram
*crying*

Link, of course I pity you! YOU DIED!

*cuddles Link*

Zellie, this may have been your first Link/DarkLink fanfic... but I won't sugarcoat this:

YOU HIT THE SPOT, GIRL! YOU GOT EVERYTHING JUST PERFECT AND I LOVED IT TO DEATH! I AM SO FAVING THIS!

Keep the yaoi coming, girl because you did this this really well and you deserve to be C2ed!

Happy Valentine's Day!
2/14/2007 c1 Cadigan
Wow! This was really good! I loved the emotion you had! Great job! :)
2/14/2007 c1 Akari
Whoot! Loved it! WOW your getting SO good! Poor dark link...my poor dark link *tear*