for St Valentine's Day

2/18/2007 c1 The Phantom's Muse
Aww! This was so sweet. ^.^

'“Oh, sure,” said Miss Elphaba, “but you have to factor in that Shiz is a very large place and there are very many boys and however popular you may find yourself amongst these girls, Miss Galinda, I’m sure there are plenty of people out there who wouldn’t recognize the name ‘Galinda of the Arduennas.’”

This shocking realization sent Galinda into silence as she contemplated Miss Elphaba’s words.'

-*gasp* What? Some people do not know who Galinda is? Perish the thought!

'Elphaba joined their table before long and Boq, knowing that one way or another Elphaba would find a way to figure out who the Admirer was, stood to leave.'

-lol. I can just imagine Boq getting up right away and making a beeline for the door.

'“Not even a little heart with her name on it. I wouldn’t have cared if there was lace or glitter or anything, just something would have been nice. Crope and Tibbett, of all people, she gave them cards, why not me? Don’t follow me or I’ll be forced into hurting you.”'

-Two thoughts popped into my head simultaneously when he threatened Elphaba. 1) You know, the way he's feeling right now, I can believe it. 2)I'd like to see him try. lol.

The kiss between Galinda and Boq was so sweet! ^.^ This was a great oneshot.
2/17/2007 c1 23Crookykanks
Aw! So cute! I enjoyed this, especially the little subtlties like Fiyeraba moments and the little bit of Avaric. Thanks for posting.
2/14/2007 c1 LostOzian
So cute! It would be just like the Wizard to impose Earth holidays on the people of Oz. Nice Gloq at the end and hinted Fiyeraba. Great original idea too.
2/14/2007 c1 Fidel Castro
If you don't believe in Gelphie, why do you believe in Gloq? Obviously they were not canon in either context, but there were at least Gelphie undertones in both kinds of Wicked.

I suggest you learn to read between the lines.
2/14/2007 c1 14CardboardCreative
heh.. that was scattered with pop culture terms...

BUT I LOVED IT!
2/14/2007 c1 161Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic
Aww. Woot! Go Boq! Love it. Also, yay for (slight) Fiyeraba. Wow, I'm not very literate today, am I? Ah, well. This was very good, and cute.
2/14/2007 c1 profundity
Very nice. And you wrote Fiyeraba! Well, kind of. But still yay. I love the way your Galinda's mind works. Write more Wickfic!
2/14/2007 c1 6omg.it's.wickedjelly
Aw, fluffy fluff. :^) My favorite.

I was waiting for a Valentine's Day themed Wicked story to come out, so I was very pleased to find this one! And well written at that.

I loved all the metaphors you scattered throughout, too. :^D You're very good at those.
2/14/2007 c1 12Sparkling Patronus
Aww, that was so cute. I very much enjoyed reading it, probably because I'm a huge fan of G(a)linda/Boq (Fiyero/Elphaba too, but that pairing is certainly easier to find on this site). I just like the idea of Glinda actually seeing past Boq's social status and falling for him. However, I must agree with Elphaba and Fiyero, I never did see a purpose to Valentine's Day. It really is just a commercial holiday.

Well anyway it was a very cute little oneshot and defintely worth the read.

~Sparkling Patronus
2/14/2007 c1 18Bomba-Fae
Aw! Happy valentines day! I have a SNOW DAY today! YAYA! Aw this was cute; finally something good happened to Boq. Loved it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service