for Neurotic To The Bone, No Doubt About It

5/3/2015 c1 2HoeishBunny
Omg laughing so hard at Chandler's thoughts. And the part where he said he slept with Ross's mom, I was like "ewww". Oooh the monica part was interesting too.
8/10/2008 c1 12Exintaris
Okay, this was written quite a while ago, but I like it a lot. Chandler is imagined so interestingly, and amusingly. A sequel would be welcome.
7/1/2007 c1 25Izzbella91
hee hee. so cute.
6/24/2007 c1 33Miyavilurver
hahaha i so want more of this. that ending sentence made me crack up. and you definitely had them down to their normal IC selfs. it was very fun to read chandler's thoughts. man am i amused by this xDD
5/21/2007 c1 16dirtyprettything
i usually hate AU, but this was great
4/9/2007 c1 MEEEEEE
I demand a sequel and yes my english sucks
2/25/2007 c1 19BabyStretch
YAY! How cute! XD And SO Chandler! I'm definitely reccomending(?) this to my friends :D God, I hope they get together... :D
2/23/2007 c1 Jan Jones
Very, very cute. I would love to read a continuation of this~
2/17/2007 c1 4Imagine what if
"This guy was hot, too hot; if Chandler had been a women, his loins would have been aching. Who was he kidding, they were aching anyway. He was such a woman!"

We all have our fav pairings but never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this. I don't know what to say other than the first thing that came to my mind when I read it:

"What the !$^%@#?"
2/17/2007 c1 12jennied
A whoo hoo! Lol - i always have such a smile on my face when i see that you've written a story!

As always loved this... and as it was Chanoey i loved it even more! An excellent job!

You've officially made what has been a rubbish week now a good one lol!
2/17/2007 c1 stoptheqtip
I liked this. It's cute. lupinsmoon12391, I think it's here: http:/community.
2/17/2007 c1 20crimsonpuddle
Great start, please don't say it's a drabble!
2/17/2007 c1 lupinsmoon12391
Cute. I like the thought of Chandler being attracted to Joey right off the bat. And his fear of seeing Monica after apparently sleeping with her. Any reason this is set in season 7? And I don't know if he'd remember Rachel, if he left when Kip supposedly did, but I guess he could. Anyways! Love the fic title, made me get a giddy grin on my face.

What Livejournal community did you get the prompt from? I've been getting obsessed with Livejournal as of late, and I'd *love* to join a Friends' community.