for Of Madness and Men

6/17/2019 c4 travisismycat584
mwahahahaha! loved it all!
6/23/2015 c4 Jarie
awesome, just awesome :D I laughed so hard at all the chapters. great work! great humor
fabulous Jarlaxle is fabulous!
5/2/2015 c4 Illayne
Hey, glad to see you back with something in this fandom! :) Now I'll wonder what Artemis will want as his favour.
5/2/2015 c4 1AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius
Oh my gosh, Artemis you are EVIL. I love this series, oh my gosh. Jarlaxle losing his clothes, I had to read it a few times to realize exactly what had happened and Oh gosh I bust out laughing just from imagining the look on his face! And then from the thought of Artemis actually laughing at Jaraxle, oh gosh! Thanks for sharing your writing!
5/2/2015 c4 188Surreptitious Chi X
Reading this again, I really enjoyed it. I'd forgotten all about it. And the ending you decided on is truly friendship-a-rific and poignant.
3/31/2015 c3 1AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius
This is so funny! I can easily imagine these things happening to Jaraxle, and Artemis just standing there and watching is awesome! Thanks for sharing your writing! It's really good!
12/17/2014 c3 26EJ Daniels
Greatly enjoy all three of these chapters! Love the way you write this Duo! Thanks for sharing.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
6/1/2014 c2 Yulandia
Omg that was hilarious! LOL! The puddle of horse piss... I lost it!
Please keep these coming whenever you have the chance.
Yulz
3/25/2014 c2 6Lady Tragic
*shrieks with delight* You two are both writing Entreri & Jarlaxle fic again!? That alone just made my WEEK. And Entreri trolling Jarlaxle while stoically denying doing any such thing is always delightful.
2/16/2010 c1 1Rebel2020
lol, you had me laughing. Great job
2/8/2009 c1 1Camui-Alexa
Thanks for the funny story ^^

Cheers!
6/23/2008 c1 Kitsu Kurasei
He. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Oh dear fate this was good. Puppy! *huggles*
2/10/2008 c1 2Butcherbird
Cool! Eh, weird. Gosh, funny. Jeez... heehee... kinda strange.
12/31/2007 c2 17Jack The Bard
This was even better than the first chapter. Poor Jarlaxle, having his mitts menaced by the mandibular mastery of mutts. He needs someone to give insane talks to, anyhow. Keep your pen full!
12/31/2007 c1 Jack The Bard
Just the way Jarl speaks is freaking hilarious! You have officially conquered the realm of fluff, and the best part is that there is still one more chapter to go! "Did you steal my hole?" Laugh Riot.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »