for Useless

10/5/2011 c1 sakR9
This was so sweet! It's true, they really should have at least kept them closer friends in the anime/manga once their powers were gone...

Thanks for this
5/7/2011 c1 7scis ipse
I think you did them justice. It's just like Orihime to be sitting there and crying while trying to convince him that she's got something in her eye. So cute!
9/26/2009 c1 10Aquamarine Columbine
Very nice. I loved how you portrayed them both, they were perfectly IC. Keep up the awesome work!

~~Cheers,

Acey
4/26/2009 c1 2Summerlover01
Wow! You write IshiHime very well. They were both in character. I loved how Ishida comforted her and Orihime's last words were great too. I also loved how they communicated without speaking at the end. It definitely shows a bond forming. Anyway, excellent job with this piece, I'm looking forward to more.
4/19/2009 c1 DeadmanSwitch0037
Wow. That was fantastic! Everybody was in character and the story was well written. THANK YOU!
3/30/2009 c1 RicaNG
Its so hard to find IshiOri fanfiction, but I'm glad I found yours! Ishida is such a prince! And Orihime is a doll! I'm glad they have a special friendship, in your story and in the manga :)
3/2/2009 c1 4Ribs On The Run
It was cute - and IC. Loved reading this interaction between the two of them. Even if it was wasn't canon, you fic just made it seem like it fit. Seamlessly into the storyline.

Awesome.
1/9/2009 c1 19blindkitten
Yay! That was great! I'm glad you wrote it, and that I read it and now I'm happy!

...

Good story
10/27/2008 c1 39Mako-clb
Wow, I thought you captured Orahime very well. Nice job.
7/4/2008 c1 8Blackrose2005
Lol,I noticed that 2, when he said her 1st name. I was like, "ELLOO! INOUE-SAN! HE JUST CALLED U BY UR FIRST NAME!" And it was a lil sad that she already knew that he had lost his powers as well.. *sniffle* Yup, We're both complete IshiHime fangirls~ XD I know! I wished that they would've seen each other sometime... For they had both lost their powers 2 protect their friends... *sniffles again* I JUST LOVE UR STORIES!

-BR
4/13/2008 c1 16Hanyou Hitokiri
Actually, I have to agree. These two should have spoken to one another over the loss of their powers. It would have been cute! While IshiHime isn't one of my most fav pairings, I do believe those two are perfect for each other! Orihime just needs to, and I say this nicely, get over Ichigo. Then everything would be ok! Lol But let me stop.

I think they both were IC, and done very well! Very cute!

~HH
2/2/2008 c1 35Chibiusa-chan Minamino
Absolutely lovely and in character.

That's the best part of the whole bleach story until now to write Ishinoue fics. Because it's angst, and they finally share something together...

I loved it.
1/31/2008 c1 6Teh Squee-Chan
Hullo! I don't think I've actually looked at your other stories. ._. I can't believe it. XD But! As a fellow 'Ishihime' fan, I must comment! =D This, I think, is one of the best oneshots I've read with them. They are in character, and Ishida doesn't randomly proclaim his undying love for her. XD Which is cute, but extremely out of character on Ishida's part. As always, I love your writing from Orihime's perspective, because people always seem to give her a one dimensional personality, and you don't. So, many kudos to you! =D

I am actually doing my first computer colored pic, and it's of Ishida and Orihime. ^^ I'll tell you when I finish it! =D And please come back! We miss you~
11/23/2007 c1 I am no longer using this acco
Was he that nervous? lol. (^_^)
9/15/2007 c1 38The Great NeoDragon
You did a great job in keeping both Ishida and Orihime in character. I very much enjoyed the story and could easily 'hear' the words they spoke and 'see' the things you described. A great read, especially for a fellow IshiHime fangirl. ;} Thank you
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »