for The DarkHalf

10/22/2012 c1 MySexyPack101
Really good story please continue!
8/5/2008 c1 22Lady Skye 1992
Interesting ficlet. Please, continue on. It seems to be a promising fanfic!

-AMS
8/5/2008 c1 6fammy
I really like this and I hope you finish it.
3/8/2008 c1 10BrokenForEternity
Plese write more
11/30/2007 c1 hotgirl909
Plese turn this into a chapter fanfiction
11/29/2007 c1 tiffiny109
I love this story
6/9/2007 c1 monkE4sale
This is an amazing start... I can't help but to love to read angst stories and this one is a fantastic one. update soon.
3/26/2007 c1 samplingofsorrow
Aside from the subject mater, which I will not comment on, your writing style is fantastic and very realistic, which makes your story speak to me. I would not comment if you used anything less than this style of writing.
3/20/2007 c1 MyHeroRaven
I will bet you a million dollars that a million people love this. However, that same million would be like... "I will never admit it." To admit that you like to enduldge in Fanfiction about pain and abuse seems sick to most people. When in fact it is human nature. I like this. But, that doesn't mean I am sick. It all has to do with the way the author writes it. Now if you had written... "They fucked... The End" Then it would be stupid. This has a bit of a poetic feel to it. And I, being a poet, was instantly drawn to it! keep it up!

-Hero out
2/27/2007 c1 lkare.bare
Poor Jake. He's such a cutie to. Oops, guess that's a bad thing in this fic. hehe!
2/22/2007 c1 DA
So evil, so so evil. I LOVE IT.
2/21/2007 c1 Embry
This sounds like its gunna be a really good story! i LOVE the dark stuff! (I'm twisted that way, it's quite sad!) i can't wait for you to update again!