for Nightmare

sniff a bit sad
2/15/2014 c1 Guest
Omg so good
1/31/2010 c1 This Charade
Aw... Beautiful OT3 angsty fluff! This is probably my favorite kind of thing to read and you did it very well.
2/27/2009 c1 2Khelek-sul Renai
Poor Riku... I hope the nightmares end at some point...

Well written. I like it.
11/26/2008 c1 9LilyFlare
Aw, short but sweet. ^^ Excellent work.
5/15/2008 c1 2kong is king
ANGST FLUFF THREESOME!

Aww, it's so dark and cute...yes, those two things are synonyms to me. Cause I'm an awesome nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity. Yes, I got that off your bio...I'm a goddamn theif and proud of it. But nonconformists hate me. Screw them!

Even though I usually hate Kaiora, for some reason I love a 3-some with all of them. And this was most awesome.

Okay, since you said I should email you this...dya think you could check out my story, I Don't Do Sadness? It's an extremely poorly-written Zemyx, but some awesome people have decided to humor me and review it, so I was wondering if you were the humoring type.

Kong
12/12/2007 c1 94Sky-Pirate-Tat
Very cute. I liked how Riku's fear was shown through the two being concerned for him.
11/7/2007 c1 2Pink Illusion
I think... I think... that was... quite awesome! It's strange but I like it. Seriously, this is really good. I like how you did Riku.
10/17/2007 c1 23RubyD
I love this hurt and comfort. ;_; My heart hurts for him. Riku with his guilty conscience and dreams, but Sora and Kairi will be there... all three of them together - I approve. Well done.
7/7/2007 c1 35Fire Kitten
*squeals!* ok i don;t think squealing for a dark fic is to be taken as a good thing. it makes me look like a sadist.

but, i really find this touching. I love sorikai stuff and them being there for Riku. i think it;s really impacting how it still gets to Riku. The only thing you didn;t really allude to is how much time had passed since the whole darkness comsuming him happened.

ah *squeals again* the love! the darkness! the angst! e good work!
6/1/2007 c1 SohmaSan
Wow, that was a nice read. Though I think Sora should've been in the middle, but then there'd be no Riku-Kairi-ness. Anyway, thanx and keep writing!
5/14/2007 c1 14Ryuichi-Tohma
Interesting...It's pretty good...really short, but pretty good. I likes it well enough. Keep up the good work love!

The uke
2/21/2007 c1 5Song of the Skies
I liked this. And while I do like Sora/Riku, I think I like Sora/Riku/Kairi more.
2/21/2007 c1 1LittleBrick
i'm adding this to my fav, and u should continue writing. i think that's all i need to say.

peachy:P