for Chibi My Baby

7/11/2017 c7 Niha161
I don't understand ~
The plot already so exciting!
But still, u have to stop updating!
Whyy~
I wanna read more of this!
Plzplzplzplzplz!
7/20/2014 c7 Alice
I love your story! Please update soon! :)
5/25/2013 c7 8Kisa167
mooooooore!
11/19/2012 c7 JuliaT-chan
WHY DONT YOU UPDATE, You make me sad. Please countinue. Look at your last sentences you promised a lifetime ago...
2/20/2012 c7 1iheartvegeta
PLEASE UPDATE! Its been like 3 years, I'm dieing over here. You only said a few days but THREE YEARS?
8/18/2010 c7 00-night-eyes-00
love it, cant wait for more.
6/17/2010 c7 TacoFairy
OMG! ATIPATION!
4/18/2010 c3 19Kai Maciel
Hi again! Sorry for posting twice but I forgot to mention: what if chibi Sasuke saw the new Team 7? I mean Naruto, Sakura and Sai (maybe with Kakashi), what feelings would he have? Would he feel that he had somewhat been replaced and forgotten not even understating why? Would he feel that Naruto had a new best friend? What do you think? ^_^
4/17/2010 c7 Kai Maciel
OMG I love this story! The idea of making Sasuke have some of his memories come back was simply genius, the story became much more interesting! I really can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon, I haven't read a such good fiction in a long time.
8/27/2009 c7 sher162252
I really like this story.. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
7/11/2009 c7 2Luna2986
AH! T-T PLEASE update! You said a few days, and its been like seven months!
7/11/2009 c3 Luna2986
I love this story! Hey... Um, in chapter two, really near the bottom, when Sasuke says "I don’t lime sleeping alone". I was wondering, is that more baby talk, or a typo?
3/17/2009 c7 1Ms.Nicole-J
i like this fanfic are you going to continie it?
2/2/2009 c7 3mimifoxlove
hi

this chapter was so cute!

I think it would be intersting to see what Kyuubi think about having a 5 year old Sasuke around.

I wish that Tsunade toled Naruto the reason why Sasuke was turned into a 5 year old child.

Will Sasuke make lots of friends at school?

-mimi