FanFiction.Net
for Book Seven and Three Quarters

10/7/2022 c30 HeartsGlow
Harry can't be credited with saving the world again. All he did throughout was throw childish temper tantrums. Others did the "saving".
10/6/2022 c22 HeartsGlow
BIG BIG problem! Meri would be, at minimum, four to five years older than all the other kids from Harry's friends! Ami would be closer to their ages.
10/5/2022 c6 HeartsGlow
"and his face was revealed"... so Harry knows who it is?
10/5/2022 c5 HeartsGlow
I am thinking the traitor is Dean. However, if it is, there is NO WAY he'd get the drop on Bella, no matter how good he is. No way would Bella allow him to talk to her that way either!
1/14/2018 c5 Guest
Good
5/5/2013 c1 Engrprince
Excellent start very dynamic.
5/1/2013 c31 Noble Korhedron
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL! :-D
5/1/2013 c28 Noble Korhedron
Hmm, is she baking another bun...?
5/1/2013 c26 Noble Korhedron
Poor Ogawa-san! :-(
5/1/2013 c25 Noble Korhedron
Oh man! Some reunion! W.T.F is with "Ogawa"?! Did she marry a Jap?
5/1/2013 c22 Noble Korhedron
Ugh! Poor Susan! YOu. are. cruel! :-(
5/1/2013 c14 Noble Korhedron
Poor Aruthur - but Harry's right to recall the Auror teams... It's not like poor Bill and Gin were kidnapped... :-(
4/1/2011 c6 16HarleyPotter19
Hi, just thought I'd give you a friendly little heads up. Ginny's full name is GineVRa, not GineRVa. I did the same thing for the longest time until someone pointed it out for me. I thought you'd like to know.
5/10/2009 c31 1Jimbocous
Nicely done story. Just discovered your stuff, and really enjoyed this. Surprised it hasn't gotten more hits. Thanks for a fun read!
1/16/2009 c30 11brigrove
Nice story, but you finished it over a year ago and still haven't put us out of our misery by the sequel or even an epilogue to show what Charlie decided
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »